Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Real life is stranger than fiction

On Tuesday, I reported on a 23-year-old man who shot three masked teens who broke into his home while he was sleeping. They were armed with a knife and brass knuckles, but he was armed with an AR-15 and shot and killed all three teens. Now, the family is crying about how unfair it was that the man defended himself and his father with an AR-15 against three teenage thugs.

On Tuesday, I reported on a 23-year-old man who shot three masked teens who broke into his home while he was sleeping. ?They were armed with a knife and brass knuckles, but he was armed with an AR-15 and shot and killed all three teens. ?Now, the family is crying ...

Comment

No.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        No.

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Real life is stranger than fiction

On Tuesday, I reported on a 23-year-old man who shot three masked teens who broke into his home while he was sleeping. They were armed with a knife and brass knuckles, but he was armed with an AR-15 and shot and killed all three teens. Now, the family is crying about how unfair it was that the man defended himself and his father with an AR-15 against three teenage thugs.

https://gunsinthenews.com/family-dea...s-ar-15-fight/
          Yup

Think up the most retarded shit you can, and you're probably only 3-5 years ahead of the broader society.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            No.
            Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
            Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            maybe.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hahahahhahahahahqh!

Comment

I've sent that to so many people since I saw it earlier. Ultimate shitposter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          I've sent that to so many people since I saw it earlier. Ultimate shitposter.
                          I actually thought that the joke was because Trump posted something he knew would get removed and it would show the media bias. Because it did. LOL

Comment

Somebody filed a bullshit copyright claim and twitter deleted it.

So Trump uploads it to the Official White House youtube

Lmao

Comment

• Ok, I'll be the dumb ass. What should I see in the picture?
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Somebody filed a bullshit copyright claim and twitter deleted it.

So Trump uploads it to the Official White House youtube

Lmao

blocked again.

Comment

Working...
                                X