Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    blocked again.
    Fucking fake news. Get your shit right before posting here.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Fucking fake news. Get your shit right before posting here.

https://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0
        Fucking fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
          Fucking fuck!
          Lol
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• That voice just doesn't go with that face.

Comment

• Comment

• Green New Meal

A modest proposal

Last edited by sc281; 10-03-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hahaha

The lady was either a true believer or a beautiful troll. No one can tell which for sure.

Folks, if you did not live and fight in the era of Andrew you might not see the master-level agitprop on display here.? This is epic and so well done. The most well constructed agitprop is when you take the opposition message, infiltrate the constituency, and then advance the message to its logical conclusion.?? If […]

Comment

• I mean, that's obviously satire. It's a modern retelling of "A Modest Proposal" (Jonathan Swift)... and damn that's fucking funny. Track that girl down and I'll guarantee she voted for Trump.

"... written and published anonymously by Jonathan Swift in 1729. The essay suggests that the impoverished Irish might ease their economic troubles by selling their children as food to rich gentlemen and ladies."

“I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricasie, or a ragoust.”
                        “I have already computed the charge of nursing a beggar’s child ... to be about two shillings per annum, rags included; and I believe no gentleman would repine to give ten shillings for the carcass of a good fat child, which, as I have said, will make four dishes of excellent nutritive meat.

Those who are more thrifty (as I must confess the times require) may flay the carcass; the skin of which artificially dressed will make admirable gloves for ladies, and summer boots for fine gentlemen.”

Comment

• Breaking! Trump Announces Border Moat - HUGE

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              Breaking! Trump Announces Border Moat - HUGE

Embedded for you.

Stock the rio grande with penis fish. Genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                I mean, that's obviously satire. It's a modern retelling of "A Modest Proposal" (Jonathan Swift)... and damn that's fucking funny. Track that girl down and I'll guarantee she voted for Trump.

"... written and published anonymously by Jonathan Swift in 1729. The essay suggests that the impoverished Irish might ease their economic troubles by selling their children as food to rich gentlemen and ladies."
                                I agree that's most likely satire, but I'd hesitate to say it's obvious.

In 2019 leftism, the line between satire and reality is increasingly anything but.

What a year ago would have been a satire article at the Babylon Bee is now being announced to the world.

Case in point. A related case, even.

Comment

Working...
                                X