Comment

• Fuck yeah! Ahahahahahah

Comment

• Comment

• Sc281 comin with the dank memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            [IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/IMG]
            Didn't you see that movie? It was cause the bat pooped. In the food.

I kinda want a pet bat but it would probably bite.
            WH

Comment

• Comment

• New Veritas, exposing the Warren campaign.

Lol, poor dude is in the wrong party. You're welcome on the right side anytime, brother.

Comment

• Trump responds to Hillary's urge to run.

Comment

Comment

• I understand standing up for your folks who've been mistreated, but this whole football sit during the anthem stuff....got me baffled. You got to know people are going to take that against America. Nobody associates the police and the anthem. Nobody much knows the 3rd verse of the national anthem is racist. It just perpetuates the problem of uneasiness with one another. This cartoon reminded me of the opposite of that.
                      Rush----hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                        I understand standing up for your folks who've been mistreated, but this whole football sit during the anthem stuff....got me baffled. You got to know people are going to take that against America. Nobody associates the police and the anthem. Nobody much knows the 3rd verse of the national anthem is racist. It just perpetuates the problem of uneasiness with one another. This cartoon reminded me of the opposite of that.
                        The 3rd verse is not racist. The term slave was a pejorative for people who served a king.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          I understand standing up for your folks who've been mistreated, but this whole football sit during the anthem stuff....got me baffled. You got to know people are going to take that against America. Nobody associates the police and the anthem. Nobody much knows the 3rd verse of the national anthem is racist. It just perpetuates the problem of uneasiness with one another. This cartoon reminded me of the opposite of that.
                          The Star-Spangled Banner, long a treasured symbol of national unity, has suddenly become "one of the most racist, pro-slavery songs" in American culture. Why…
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Hahahhaha Bernie's getting fucked again!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                The 3rd verse is not racist. The term slave was a pejorative for people who served a king.
                                Try telling that to the hoards of drooling regressive retards who don't give a fuuuuck about facts. Or physical reality in general.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X