Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I think it's finally starting to get through the alcohol induced haze just how feeble and impotent her party is.
    Its my hope that these commie scum have finally awakened the sleeping giant, that the american right has finally realized the threat of the american left. And is now mobilizing to destroy them like they did with the soviets. Hopefully that's true and they start putting all that same effort into it that they did all those years ago. If they do, the left is finished. Your brother will change his tune and become a libertarian, cause he believes whatever the narrative is, which will get changed.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    FAGGOT!!
    ROFL!! I guess we're back to 2003, but your post had me laughing!

Imagine someone yelling that out at a quiet point in one of his rallies. Then sprinting like the wind outta there. The hilarity.
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

ROFL!! I guess we're back to 2003, but your post had me laughing!

Imagine someone yelling that out at a quiet point in one of his rallies. Then sprinting like the wind outta there. The hilarity.
            If you didn't run fast enough, you might get limp-wrist slapped to death.

Comment

• If you're all wearing the same thing and aren't allowed to have your own opinions, you're in a cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

If you're all wearing the same thing and aren't allowed to have your own opinions, you're in a cult.
                Hopefully they all journey to Jonestown together to drink the Kool Aid.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Hopefully they all journey to Jonestown together to drink the Kool Aid.
                      flavor aid actually.

Comment

• YEEEEEEEEEESSS!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            We should demand they print a retraction!!!

Comment

• Comment

• These are the consequences of ignorant voters, or is it their intent?

Comment

Working...
                                X