No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldnt it be a trip if Biden was doing that shit on purpose? Too bad he sniffs kids or it could be plausible.

Comment

• James Woods on a potential Biden/Hillary ticket

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          James Woods on a potential Biden/Hillary ticket

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJames...01304098918402
          Is Bernie gonna have to kill a bitch?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm gonna take my whores to the old towne road

We're gonna riiiide until we can't no more
                Last edited by sc281; 03-09-2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Joe Biden's phone banks have got to be the saddest places on earth.

Comment

• Okay, maybe the second saddest, next to a trader's desk

U.S. equity markets plunged Monday after an oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia sent crude oil prices spiraling.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                      i would say conservatism is on the rise . looking at the turn out numbers for trump in the primaries shows the republican party is finally awake .

Well trump is a populist, not really a conservative except for in the fiscal sense. Look at all the wives and the lifestyle he's had. That's all pretty far from conservatism. Conservatives aren't pro-small government, that's libertarians. Libertarians and conservatives generally don't get along, because conservatives are all for using government to preserve and conserve the status quo. They've done it a million times, just look at all the evil deeds of the various awful churches, pastors, and their millions upon millions of idiot followers. (typically mega churches and the cult of personality)

They'd say "Outlaw abortions, outlaw marijuana, outlaw alcohol, use the government and make it bigger if necessary to handle these things they want handled. Conservatives did all of that and more. They're gotten a few things right, but they're pretty retarded on too many other things. Libertarianism is the one you want, if you're looking for supporters of dismantling government and making it a whole lot smaller. Not the conservatives. And especially not the Neoconservatives, those scum.

I'm not saying the libertarians are perfect, definitely not. But there's definitely a big difference between your small government libertarian, and a real conservative. The libertarians would say fuck no don't ban alcohol, or drugs, and let these idiots do whatever they want to, to themselves. Let them die of it, let nature take it's course if that's what happens. Don't help them unless they can pay for it out of their own pockets. I find that I agree with them.
                      WH

Comment

• i dont think you will ever see a libertarian president .
                        i think the problem is with the swamp in washington , both sides . after wwll we had a gov full of patriots and veterans . since then we have replaced them with lawyers . trump is exposing them for what they are . thats why so many hit retirement . did not want to be caught up in the mess .

Comment

• To be honest I no longer think it's funny at all regarding Joe Biden. I think his handlers and his wife who had to hold his hand when he got befuddled during the anti-dairy protest at one of his rally's. This guy doesn't know what day it is anymore like he said "Super Thursday" instead of Super Tuesday and talking about in his videos about getting his leg hair stroked and other oddities. The people behind him and their thirst for power is sad. The man may need some help. Signs of Dementia ain't no joke.

I mean in one of his recent gaff's he fully endorsed Trump (his rival). And he also thinks he's running for Senate, not POTUS. He's really in bad shape politically.

Last edited by LS1Goat; 03-10-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• If they can only get him in there with Hildabeast as his running mate and then let her run the show, that would work out well for them and hilda.

Comment

• @ LS1Goat
                              I agree. Surely the stress alone from running for Congress has made it much worse for him.

Comment

• Strong talk lately of a Biden/Hillary ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X