Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
    i dont think you will ever see a libertarian president .
    i think the problem is with the swamp in washington , both sides . after wwll we had a gov full of patriots and veterans . since then we have replaced them with lawyers . trump is exposing them for what they are . thats why so many hit retirement . did not want to be caught up in the mess .
    Well take Rand Paul for instance. Definitely a Libertarian. He just had to use the republican party to help him get into office. It's pretty clear that all his policies would be based on libertarianism if ever elected. He may never be potus, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. He's a fairly popular guy. And there are others like him in government, although likely not as well known.
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Strong talk lately of a Biden/Hillary ticket.
        Oh I hope.so. I don't think he's that stupid or ready to die but I hope so.

Comment

• Comment

• From the shush of the staffer at the beginning to the wanting to take our AR14's in the middle to the "let's take it outside" at the end. Pure dementia driven gold, folks.
            I give to you, our Democratic front runner for The Presidency of The United States.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Thank God I hadn't taken a drink before scrolling down to this, my screen would be ruined!
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Is she talking about what the Democrats are doing to Trump concerning Russia?

Pelosi's own words.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Hurrah to the young buck for not taking Biden's shit talk. "Do you want to take it outside" are fighting words. I almost wish he had decked Biden for threatening him.

Comment

• For such a seasoned politician, I'm surprised how combative he was right from the get go.. Not exactly the way to win over votes!
                            Justin

Comment

• Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
                              For such a seasoned politician, I'm surprised how combative he was right from the get go.. Not exactly the way to win over votes!
                              He's checked out mentally. I'm supersized they aren't pumping him up full of uppers and juicing him like they did Hillary. and if they are and this is his best mental state, then wow... what the hell are they thinking?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X