• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

• https://www.dallasnews.com/news/publ...f-coronavirus/

Comment

• I hear 2 are at Presbyterian Hospital from the most reliable source I know. I guess all that Ebola experience.

Comment

• i think this huge economic stumble is going to seriously hurt Trump's re-election campaign. I dont want it to, but i think the media juggernaut is going to make it a reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              i think this huge economic stumble is going to seriously hurt Trump's re-election campaign. I dont want it to, but i think the media juggernaut is going to make it a reality.
              And voters think a Democrat is going to reverse or fix it? lol Trumps record will withstand the bullshit, however i do agree some dumb ass voters who didn't know better before will blame it on him of course and those who wouldn't vote for him anyways will blame it on him.

Comment

• I don't think it will harm his chances because they can't keep it up for much longer. They have already shot their wad. It isn't like they can keep the schools closed for three months, at some point everyone has to acknowledge the fact that this thing is going to get passed around and everyone on the planet will get exposed.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  i think this huge economic stumble is going to seriously hurt Trump's re-election campaign. I dont want it to, but i think the media juggernaut is going to make it a reality.
                  I'll be this whole thing will be over in 4, maybe 8, weeks, then the economy will roar back.

The Wuhan bug is already on the decline in China, and I'd wager our health services and knack for eating clean food will be far shorter than the effect it had over there.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    I'll be this whole thing will be over in 4, maybe 8, weeks, then the economy will roar back.

The Wuhan bug is already on the decline in China, and I'd wager our health services and knack for eating clean food will be far shorter than the effect it had over there.
                    But when exactly did it start in China? They were calling it pneumonia back in December. It's now mid-March and its finally slowed. Epicenter moved to Italy. Predictions for the U.S. have stated mid-April for the peak. I'm saying that seems a little early. Also, it's hotter than blazes in Australia. How is their spread compared to cold areas? The southern hemisphere shows very little blow up of red dots compared to our hemisphere.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Show that special someone you care.

"He went to Jared Turd Blossom's!"

Comment

• I was reading yesterday that Covid doesn't live in warmer temps, like 90* plus, so it'll clear out as soon an it warms up out side for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

China got through this because they barricaded people in their homes, and threw all the infected in shipping container "hospitals" to die alone. No way that shit should fly over here. I think it'll get much worse before it gets better.
                              Justin

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X