Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post pics of the fiance.

if she is anything below a halle berry eleven i will be disappointed in a cocksman of your level.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Trump Jr 2024
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        My fiance is getting her license in Mortuary Service and funeral directing, pretty soon we're going to open a funeral home and I will be part owner of a crematorium. Thank goodness I'm not a communist.
        Great! We just need to know where to dump the bodies, as I'm sick and tired of burying them and letting the hogs "enjoy" them.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

My fiance is getting her license in Mortuary Service and funeral directing, pretty soon we're going to open a funeral home and I will be part owner of a crematorium. Thank goodness I'm not a communist.
          Sure buddy.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

I didn’t know Emma Stone was gonna quit acting to be a funeral director.

Comment

• So progressive it's regressive

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• The more you learn about China, the more you start to see that their government needs to be replaced. Yeah sure captain obvious, but it's starting to look like something we're going to have to do. They've made it pretty clear that they'll do anything to out compete us. But they're not interested in legitimate competition, they'll use means we won't. On a long enough timeline the unfair thing wins. If you look what they're doing all over the world, they're fucking nasty man.
                            WH

Comment

• I just noticed something interesting that bodes well for the 2020 election.

Corona virus map:

2016 election map:

Comment

• Ironic

Comment

Working...
                                X