No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get all my news from Facebook and it's all true 'cause it's on the innernet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      i'm playing both sides of the fence

that shit is ignorant as all hell.
      I can appreciate the amount of playing both sides of the fence that you do actually play... I really can.

I'm not on either side of this manufactured division of the populace...

But, you seem to play one side much more than you play the other, and your playing techniques seem to drive wedges more than they seem to unify.

At least that's my perception of your playing. It may be a mistaken perception, but antagonizing divisiveness is how it comes off.
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Fact after fact after fact from Ben and the guy on the left replies with "There has to be racism".

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  3:20 fucking nailed it.

I work with a few guys that besides trying to find rasicm in everything down to the direction the wind is blowing are otherwise good guys. But every time I ask for an example of how bad they had it because of a white guy, they can't. Faceless shadowy figure is the root of their life long woes. It wasn't a white guy that smashed his face with a metal pipe, hell, neither have ever been physically assaulted by a white guy, but have by black guys. It's not white guys selling drugs in their eighborhoods but even admit that whites aren't welcome where they are from. Every couple of days I have to tell them, we're coworkers, I havent wronged you, no one one our crew has wronged you, get over it and let's get along without you constantly flaunting how you can say "ni66er" to each other but hate white people for degrading you.

end of rant, another one of those days today
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 03-13-2016, 09:15 PM.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    3:20 fucking nailed it.

I work with a few guys that besides trying to find rasicm in everything down to the direction the wind is blowing are otherwise good guys. But every time I ask for an example of how bad they had it because of a white guy, they can't. Faceless shadowy figure is the root of their life long woes. It wasn't a white guy that smashed his face with a metal pipe, hell, neither have ever been physically assaulted by a white guy, but have by black guys. It's not white guys selling drugs in their eighborhoods but even admit that whites aren't welcome where they are from. Every couple of days I have to tell them, we're coworkers, I havent wronged you, no one one our crew has wronged you, get over it and let's get along without you constantly flaunting how you can say "343534634563463456" to each other but hate white people for degrading you.

end of rant, another one of those days today
                    Does Naynus work with you? That sounds just like him.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      i cant make this shit up

Birgitt Peterson, who said she was the woman photographed making a Nazi salute, explained that she was not a Nazi sympathizer, but was angry with protesters comparing Donald Trump to Hitler.

"Ms. Peterson, who was born in West Berlin in 1946 and became an American citizen in 1982, said she took offense to the comparison of Mr. Trump to Hitler.

“They said Trump is a second Hitler,” Ms. Peterson said. “I said do you know what that sign stands for? Do you know who Hitler really was?”

“I make the point that they are demonstrating something they had no knowledge about,” she said. “If you want to do it right, you do it right. You don’t know what you are doing.”

That is when she made the Nazi salute — a gesture that is banned in Germany — as a form of counterprotest. But that is all it was, she said.

“Absolutely I’m not a Nazi, no,” she said. “I’m not one of those.”"
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Lmfa0

Comment

• Comment

• Will Quigg once tweeted his support for Donald Trump but now says he is behind Democrat candidate's "hidden agenda" - although hate-group watchers are sceptical

Comment

• yeah, lol, thats one of those dumb asses who got a mudhole stomped in his ass a couple weeks ago at a trump rally. i think his buddy is still locked up for stabbing someone with a flag.

Quigg (pictured) says Anaheim police denied his requests for a police presence, saying: 'We don't do that.' Three were stabbed and several injured in Anaheim's Pearson Park on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X