Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Why is this considered a problem? If there's a consumer demand I would simply make more of my product that is in demand and sell it to anybody that wants it.
    It's a problem when the entire supply chain of multiple countries gets depleted immediately preceding a crisis.

A crisis that the chinese created, knew about and lied about the severity and existence of as they were doing it.

Depleting a supply chain of products they have a damn near monopoly on, such as n95 masks and other ppe, pharmaceutical ingredients and antibiotics.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
      https://youtu.be/MY8Nfzcn1qQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      When they went the god route I almost cut it off. I powered on with it and I can say honestly nothing would surprise me at this point.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              When they went the god route I almost cut it off. I powered on with it and I can say honestly nothing would surprise me at this point.

I agree with you. I feel like we are in for some rude awakenings soon. Who knows at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                It's a problem when the entire supply chain of multiple countries gets depleted immediately preceding a crisis.

A crisis that the chinese created, knew about and lied about the severity and existence of as they were doing it.

Depleting a supply chain of products they have a damn near monopoly on, such as n95 masks and other ppe, pharmaceutical ingredients and antibiotics.
                The video was about baby formula and the store was applauded for prevent the gooks from buying up all of the formula. Formula is not hard to make. I'd make a top tier premium formula and start shipping it to China if I saw enough profit in it. They should just take note of who is buying it all up and raise the price a few bucks anytime they see them walking through the door and sell them all that they want.

Many years ago a rep from Denso called me and asked my why I had purchased more Supra TT fuel pumps from Toyota of Richardson then the total number of Supra TTs ever made. I told him that we used them as an upgraded pump on many Japanese cars. He immediately told me that they would sell directly to us and offered to make an even larger pump if we were interested. In the end they made a custom pump that had the same footprint but flowed about 15% more then the factory Supra pump. They were not butthurt about us buying up all of the pumps and were happy to makes us a premium model in large quantities if we wanted them. That is just good business and an example of them recognizing an opportunity and fulfilling that need when they saw one.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    The video was about baby formula and the store was applauded for prevent the gooks from buying up all of the formula. Formula is not hard to make. I'd make a top tier premium formula and start shipping it to China if I saw enough profit in it. They should just take note of who is buying it all up and raise the price a few bucks anytime they see them walking through the door and sell them all that they want.

Many years ago a rep from Denso called me and asked my why I had purchased more Supra TT fuel pumps from Toyota of Richardson then the total number of Supra TTs ever made. I told him that we used them as an upgraded pump on many Japanese cars. He immediately told me that they would sell directly to us and offered to make an even larger pump if we were interested. In the end they made a custom pump that had the same footprint but flowed about 15% more then the factory Supra pump. They were not butthurt about us buying up all of the pumps and were happy to makes us a premium model in large quantities if we wanted them. That is just good business and an example of them recognizing an opportunity and fulfilling that need when they saw one.
                    There's multiple videos I've posted regarding this in the last few weeks. Aussie news reports and advchina, expats who lived in China until recently, explaining in great depth.

It's not a matter of larger fuel pumps. It's not a matter of 10% or 30% above normal demand that a supply chain may have slack for. There already is western formula in China. China taxes the shit out of it and almost every other western product, so chinese nationals in the west buy up all the formula in the stores to sell in china individually and avoid the tax. Every bit of it. From every store. Aussie sees the worst of that because they are closer to the mainland, but we see it here too. You're seeing it with medical at the moment and that's why I mentioned it.

There's no store that can put 6 months demand of whatever item of the day is money to the chinese on the off chance that 1.4 billion screaming chinamen figure out they want or need it.

This shit is an annoyance and occasional crisis in normal times, with normal demand on goods and a functioning supply chain. This shit is downright deadly in crisis times, when almost everything in our supply chain is reliant on the same country that is cleaning us out.

Comment

• When Biden picks Hillary for VP

Comment

• Orwell could have used this picture as a book cover.

Comment

• Prayers needed

Comment

• How things are in Michigan right now

Comment

Working...
                            X