Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Don't know about that last one. I went camping Wed-Sat at Beavers Bend in Oklahoma with zero issues. Closest we got was on our hikes, maybe 50 feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Don't know about that last one. I went camping Wed-Sat at Beavers Bend in Oklahoma with zero issues. Closest we got was on our hikes, maybe 50 feet.
        I got an e mail yesterday that all TX state parks have been closed by Der Kommisar until further notice.

Comment

• Maybe there were people that were having camping groups that made them decide to stop access to the parks.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            Maybe there were people that were having camping groups that made them decide to stop access to the parks.
            Well yeah, my family of 5 plus my elderly parents, made us a group of 7. Granted still under the "gathers of 10" limit, but Sunday lunches after church are 20 deep.

No one is dead yet.

Comment

• Comment

• There were a few good reasons why women couldn't vote. Most related to their IQ imo. Gonna side with Molyneux on this.

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                Don't know about that last one. I went camping Wed-Sat at Beavers Bend in Oklahoma with zero issues.
                Luckily there were no jack boot thugs around.
                WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      I wonder if you can hear Obama's favorite music from there.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          I wonder if you can hear Obama's favorite music from there.
                          Not getting the joke.

Comment

• Accdg to bama the most beautiful sound in all the world is the Muslim call to prayer

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X