Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao!

Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

Last edited by sc281; 05-18-2020, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Somebody call Egon!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Thick blue dental plan

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Thick blue dental plan

Long past time for people to wake up and vote better.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Long past time for people to wake up and vote better.
                        It is long past the time to shoot tyrants and the apparatchiks that follow their orders.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          It is long past the time to shoot tyrants and the apparatchiks that follow their orders.
                          Funny you say that. I kept waiting for someone to come outta no where and SVO those jackbooted thugs. It didn’t happen though.

Comment

• I’m glad patriots have level heads. Unfortunately, more need to wake up and at least file complaints with the courts. This needs to go legal or things will not change. More people need to read and UNDERSTAND the constitution.

It is up to US as AMERICANS to vote in our STATE and LOCAL elections to combat this. Everyone focuses on Presidential elections. That side is being “Drained.” It is our duty to clean our government closer to home.

Think like Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                              I’m glad patriots have level heads. Unfortunately, more need to wake up and at least file complaints with the courts. This needs to go legal or things will not change. More people need to read and UNDERSTAND the constitution.

It is up to US as AMERICANS to vote in our STATE and LOCAL elections to combat this. Everyone focuses on Presidential elections. That side is being “Drained.” It is our duty to clean our government closer to home.

Think like Americans.
                              I am reminded of a line from Lord of War; "Bullets change governments faster than votes".
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X