X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get fucked, MSNBKAREN

Comment

• Minneapolis PD just fucked up. Bad.

Officer had protected and served a knee on the neck of arrestee for 8 minutes, in full view of crowd and cameras. Arrestee dead. Video damning as fuck. Minnie just fired all 4 officers involved to hopefully avoid a riot.

Full vid

Age restricted, so couodn't embed. Here's the link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6XAY0uKb2A

Protest stream, soon to be riot when sun goes down

Commentary
      Last edited by sc281; 05-26-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ Eventually some of the people that are protesting the murders committed at the hands of police officers are going to get the bright idea that they should simply go kill that police officer at their house. There's pretty much nothing that could stop them if they set their minds to it and it would change the behavior of Law Enforcement Officers nationwide a whole hell of a lot faster than a civil rights lawsuit would.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• So far:
          They got into the police precinct parking lot and fucked up a bunch of squad cars before being pushed back by tear gas.
          Quite a few squad cars reportedly had shotguns and ARs. Stolen.
          They busted windows all over the precinct and tried to break into the front and back. So far unsuccessful.
          Some dude shot either 1 or multiple people.
          Someone was on fire. (Premature malatov activation?)
          Last edited by sc281; 05-26-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              If any version of that hits TV, I will be impressed.

Comment

• Comment

• The police keep acting like this and enforcing unConstitutional orders and SVOs wet dreams may become reality.

Did you guys read about the protest leaders husband in NC? See the Michigan protests?

It’s becoming pretty clear the police are becoming an oppressive military force to use on citizens.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      The police keep acting like this and enforcing unConstitutional orders and SVOs wet dreams may become reality.

Did you guys read about the protest leaders husband in NC? See the Michigan protests?

It’s becoming pretty clear the police are becoming an oppressive military force to use on citizens.
                      Yup. All these people protesting the police better also protest their disarmament.

2A isn't just words on a page, and tyranny isn't just in history books.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Yup. All these people protesting the police better also protest their disarmament.

2A isn't just words on a page, and tyranny isn't just in history books.
                        Yes we are living in times that are increasing in danger daily it seems. People need to pick better candidates and vote better or this will become worse.

Then seeing a good guy like Allen West injured in I-35 by inattentive driving.

It’s getting crazy out there.

Comment

• Comment

• Somebody got a decent photo from before sundown.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              The police keep acting like this and enforcing unConstitutional orders and SVOs wet dreams may become reality.

It is not my wet dream. I just have good political instincts and understand how to use force for political objectives. In all likelihood many people have studied the same things that I have and have had the same experiences that I have had.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Somebody.... a lot of somebodies posted the officer's address on twitter.

Interesting times.

Comment

Working...
                                X