No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's literally swearing on a stack of Bibles!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      He's literally swearing on a stack of Bibles!
      You, sc281 sir, have brought greatness to this forum and truly increased the enjoyment factor of these moments for me. Hats off to you for your unending and painstakingly well-chosen pictures/comments. I sincerely appreciate it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        You, sc281 sir, have brought greatness to this forum and truly increased the enjoyment factor of these moments for me. Hats off to you for your unending and painstakingly well-chosen pictures/comments. I sincerely appreciate it!
        Hats off to him!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Officially!

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
          Always happy to share in the fun. This is enjoyable as fuck.

Comment

• Im not gonna lie. This would have been me if it was Hillary taking the oath.

Comment

• I like how she glances over to make sure the camera was still watching her.

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Obama..."I can't believe a billionaire is moving into public housing that I was just kicked out of".

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    The man needs a job.

Comment

• Does anyone else think Milania is hot? I feel like thats somehow an unpopular opinion in some places.
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                        Does anyone else think Milania is hot? I feel like thats somehow an unpopular opinion in some places.
                        She's fucking gorgeous.

Probably the best looking First Lady in history, including Jackie O.

Comment

• Surrounded by eye candy.....it's called a big fat bank account.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Meanwhile, 82nd Airborne puts up their Trump Presidential Portrait

Comment

Working...
                                X