Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Clay Jenkins live in Park Cities and the officers there are effectively a Praetorian guard. He could call for DPD Officers to be shot and the Praetorians would still be at his house standing guard.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Chicago 78 shot 11 dead in one weekend.

This is the kind of stuff that makes you question the integrity of certain movements and protests.....

Fix your own current situation before blaming me for what others did 150+ years ago.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Chicago 78 shot 11 dead in one weekend.

This is the kind of stuff that makes you question the integrity of certain movements and protests.....

Fix your own current situation before blaming me for what others did 150+ years ago.

https://abc7chicago.com/at-least-70-...ekend/6259526/
                        Maybe they should make Chicago a gun free zone. Put up a sign or something.

Comment

• Our society is falling apart before our eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            Our society is falling apart before our eyes.

Austin city council has a vision for the future, a vision to look and feel just like Seattle.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Fake noose

Comment

Working...
                                X