X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        I have made a little on silver recently. I bought it a month or two ago when seeing the gold-silver ratio was strangely disproportionate.
        The ratio is historically fucked. I have idea why and how it got this way, but silver is a good long term play right now. Miners are losing money because the market for it is so out of whack.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          The ratio is historically fucked. I have idea why and how it got this way, but silver is a good long term play right now. Miners are losing money because the market for it is so out of whack.
          Where is a good place to look to buy gold/silver ATM?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Where is a good place to look to buy gold/silver ATM?
            I've got a guy for silver and copper.
            pm me for his info.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• White Liberal hipster radicals are really the worst people on Earth.

Comment

• Totally not racist Black man admits to assaulting white man on twitter. Post is still up 16 hours later.

Replies are full of totally not racist upstanding black citizens notifying law enforcement.

Just kidding. They are congratulating him and trying to set up a GoFundMe for the "King"

Two piece = right and left

Comment

• Looking through the twitter of that Khali guy. He is apparently a some sort of rapper and most likely means it didn't actually happen.

Comment

• I mean, I've wanted to knock the shit out of white people road raging, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I mean, I've wanted to knock the shit out of white people road raging, too.
                          Fair, but now reverse that. How long does that stay up on twitter.

Which one airs on CNN primetime?

Comment

• Angry Black resident goes on rampage inside CHAZ and destroys some booths, says this isn't a black movement. HILARIOUS.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Fair, but now reverse that. How long does that stay up on twitter.

Which one airs on CNN primetime?
                              Are you saying I should wear black face before I punch white dudes with road rage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Are you saying I should wear black face before I punch white dudes with road rage?
                                Exactly.

Then you'll be just a dude slayin a dude disguised as another dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X