Clear All

• BLM good for gun sales

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ord-june-amid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      I got delayed on my background check 2 weeks ago
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Heard they arrested Epsteins girlfriend today. Did she kill herself in jail ? or is that this weekend ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Heard they arrested Epsteins girlfriend today. Did she kill herself in jail ? or is that this weekend ?
          It's like death row in Japan, she knows it's coming, but she doesn't know her suicide date yet.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Heard they arrested Epsteins girlfriend today. Did she kill herself in jail ? or is that this weekend ?
            I'm sure a lot of powerful dudes don't want her speaking out to save her own neck. She's pretty evil though and deserves whatever fate is headed her way. The sad part is that everyone involved won't get what they deserve too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              I'm sure a lot of powerful dudes don't want her speaking out to save her own neck. .
              First to squeal gets the best deal... If she survives the first few days. The way I see it, she needs to give her statement ASAP.
              Its a holiday, I bet the jail is short staffed (on purpose).. She won't see Monday if she doesn't debrief by Friday

Comment

First to squeal gets the best deal... If she survives the first few days. The way I see it, she needs to give her statement ASAP.
                Its a holiday, I bet the jail is short staffed (on purpose).. She won't see Monday if she doesn't debrief by Friday
                I bet someone accidentally shutoff all the security cameras for the holiday break too or something is gonna malfunction again.

Comment

• FULL Lake Orion Confrontation, White Woman Falsely Accused Of Racism

The full video for context in case your lefty friends want to wax retarded about raycis wypipo

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    FULL Lake Orion Confrontation, White Woman Falsely Accused Of Racism

The full video for context in case your lefty friends want to wax retarded about raycis wypipo
                    I didn't see any white on black racism there, do you think ole girl was justified in pulling the pistol?
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Not sure if that person live streamed that or not, but a lot of these idiots live stream everything, or tweet, or facebook, or snapchat, etc. I'll tell you one thing that would solve 95% of these issues is to carry a cell phone jammer, even though they are illegal. If these morons can't connect to the internet their lives are pretty much over let's face it.

Can you imagine the havoc you could wreak if a person were to carry a backpack jammer into one of these protests? People would go nuts. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Not sure if that person live streamed that or not, but a lot of these idiots live stream everything, or tweet, or facebook, or snapchat, etc. I'll tell you one thing that would solve 95% of these issues is to carry a cell phone jammer, even though they are illegal. If these morons can't connect to the internet their lives are pretty much over let's face it.

Can you imagine the havoc you could wreak if a person were to carry a backpack jammer into one of these protests? People would go nuts. LMAO
                        Jammers of every sort are readily available from websites in Europe. For about 3 Grand you can get a Jammer that will wipe out all cell phone coverage for about a 5-mile radius on flat terrain.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that for your sake, but also glad to know that once again the actions of the "anti-gun" party are making our beliefs known via a backlog.
                          I wonder how long it takes supporters to get woke to the truth about their precious BLM and the Antifa "movements"
                          Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          I got delayed on my background check 2 weeks ago

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                I didn't see any white on black racism there, do you think ole girl was justified in pulling the pistol?
                                Hard to say.

When they started blocking and hitting her car as they tried to leave, I can understand why she'd fear harm from the escalation and go to guns. Up to that point, it never got physical that we know of, aside from the intial bumping into that apparently started the confrontation.

I might have stayed in the car, slowly continued backing up and waited for a more overt or life threatening attack, though; but that's me watching with a normal heart rate and no adrenaline spike or fight/flight response.

The white lady is pregnant (context learned from media reports of her arrest) and i'm not sure I'd fault her if I were on that jury.

Nor would I fault it if it were the other way around, and the aggressors were white and the lady was black, as if that needs to be said. Interesting times.
                                Last edited by sc281; 07-02-2020, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X