Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Hard to say.

When they started blocking and hitting her car as they tried to leave, I can understand why she'd fear harm from the escalation and go to guns. Up to that point, it never got physical that we know of, aside from the intial bumping into that apparently started the confrontation.

I might have stayed in the car, slowly continued backing up and waited for a more overt or life threatening attack, though; but that's me watching with a normal heart rate and no adrenaline spike or fight/flight response.

The white lady is pregnant (context learned from media reports of her arrest) and i'm not sure I'd fault her if I were on that jury.

Nor would I fault it if it were the other way around, and the aggressors were white and the lady was black, as if that needs to be said. Interesting times.
    The two whites were calm and civil, as opposed to the two loudmouths that were looking for trouble, trying to be victims, and start a racial fight. I know who I would side with. If that woman was in fear for her life, then I have no problem with her pulling the gun to protect her or her property. The loudmouth troublemakers got what they wanted.
    Last edited by line-em-up; 07-02-2020, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

• When keepin it real goes wrong.

Comment

• With social media videos like this one in mind, the medical mask is going far beyond protecting cops from the virus
          Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          When keepin it real goes wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            When keepin it real goes wrong.
            I'm sure she is now claiming to be a victim. The newspaper article says that the officer said she head butted his chin. If you watch the video closely you can see it. They should give him a medal.

Last edited by Broncojohnny; 07-02-2020, 06:34 PM.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Hard to say.

When they started blocking and hitting her car as they tried to leave, I can understand why she'd fear harm from the escalation and go to guns. Up to that point, it never got physical that we know of, aside from the intial bumping into that apparently started the confrontation.

I might have stayed in the car, slowly continued backing up and waited for a more overt or life threatening attack, though; but that's me watching with a normal heart rate and no adrenaline spike or fight/flight response.

The white lady is pregnant (context learned from media reports of her arrest) and i'm not sure I'd fault her if I were on that jury.

Nor would I fault it if it were the other way around, and the aggressors were white and the lady was black, as if that needs to be said. Interesting times.
              I would have backed right out and let nature take its course.

Besides, you really can't pull the pistol unless it is party time.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• A black NBA analyst telling it like it is. Truer words are rarely spoken. Thomas Sowell’s message made it to one man and it made a difference.

http://https://mobile.twitter.com/SFY/status/1278064470435090438?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1278064470435090438%7Ctwgr% 5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthedonald.win%2Fp%2FGIJN0 drs%2Fwow-a-black-sports-caster-says-n%2Fc%2F

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Besides, you really can't pull the pistol unless it is party time.
                  Agreed. Life or Death scenario. Otherwise people could possibly call your bluff and escalate a situation which you don't want. This was pretty much on the cusp of that happening.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      I've got a guy for silver and copper.
                      pm me for his info.
                      My metals guy got some new copper coins in that made me laugh. I had to get some.

Comment

• Surprise! Trump right again. Media wrong again.

This is the first peer-reviewed, published-in-a-medical-journal paper came out, with solid authors from a blue state region.

-hydroxychloroquine reduced ICU covid-19 deaths by 50%

-this compares to 33% for dexamethasone alone in a prior published study

-remdesivir doesn't lower the fatality rate - it's been shown to speed recovery in those who will survive

-white people have a higher fatality rate than black people in this study

Link to peer reviewed study:

Last edited by sc281; 07-03-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          My metals guy got some new copper coins in that made me laugh. I had to get some.
                          Do want

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X