X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• May you all join me in prayer that this mofo emigrates the f out of here. Oh wait. He'll never be happy anywhere if the issue is slavery. Not even in Africa.

Comment

• ^^^^ I guess he should kill the half of himself that is white and kill the 2 white people who enslaved (adopted) him .
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Very long but a good watch.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^ The other one that got hit looked somewhat fuckable; this one, not so much.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      ^^^^ The other one that got hit looked somewhat fuckable; this one, not so much.
                      Negro please, you’d hit it

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                          Negro please, you’d hit it
                          Definitely hittable.

Proven, even.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            My favorite was from this morning. Now that this dumbfuck is dead, Washington Highway Patrol has said that they are not going to close off highways for protests and "enforce the law".

You can't make this shit up.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              My favorite was from this morning. Now that this dumbfuck is dead, Washington Highway Patrol has said that they are not going to close off highways for protests and "enforce the law".

You can't make this shit up.
                              So the Prez made Seattle follow the already written laws by shit posting them on twitter and calling them on their BS? Brilliant!
                              Last edited by AnthonyS; 07-05-2020, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X