• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• He Dindu Nuffin

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          He Dindu Nuffin

He was an innocent young unarmed man saying hands up don't shoot.....

Comment

• Face diapers don't work

Comment

Face diapers don't work

While I don't buy into the whole mask thing 100 percent, that picture is not really demonstrating the reason for wearing one. I would think it would reduce the area of how far a sneeze or cough effectively traveled not necessarily filter every single particle coming in. Like in a grocery store or something, if a carrier sneezed, they would only infect the people around them and not three aisles.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                While I don't buy into the whole mask thing 100 percent, that picture is not really demonstrating the reason for wearing one. I would think it would reduce the area of how far a sneeze or cough effectively traveled not necessarily filter every single particle coming in. Like in a grocery store or something, if a carrier sneezed, they would only infect the people around them and not three aisles.
                Yeah. The regular exam masks are abt keeping germs down in the environment from the wearer. It's safer to go to Walmart if everyone is wearing an exam mask. While the N95 is the mask you wear if you want to protect yourself from a virus. The N95 is what is worn around quarantined infectious patients. Masks have different filtration ratings. The hospital tests the N95 (where 95= filtration efficiency of at least 95% against non- oily particles) by releasing scented particles in a controlled space, and the wearer should not smell anything if the N95 mask is fitted and functioning properly. N95s are no fun to wear, but doctors are wearing them all day. You constantly breathe your own exhale off-gas, which ie limits lung capacity, and it's draining b like trying to breathe under the covers and all the air is breathed up, lol.
                Wearing an exam mask is of some benefit, but it's very effective if everyone is wearing them. Buy some today because if the new Chinese Swine Flu virus gets any momentum and/or demand goes up with the return of children to school, there is likely to be another run on exam masks in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2024.

What a timeline we live in, where I would actually cast that ballot.
                  Idiocracy was a documentary. Crews for president

Comment

• Nicole Anderson, 42, and David Nelson, 53, were charged with hate crimes on Tuesday for painting over a city-sanctioned Black Lives Matter mural with black paint on Saturday.

Couple are charged with hate crimes for painting over a city-sanctioned Black Lives Matter mural in California with black paint
                    Nicole Anderson, 42, and David Nelson, 53, have been charged with hate crimes
                    They were captured on video defacing a Black Lives Matter mural in Martinez, California, just hours after it had been painted by residents on Saturday
                    Officials sanctioned mural and gave approval for its placement near courthouse
                    Video shows Anderson painting over mural while Nelson argues with witnesses
                    Both Nelson and Anderson are charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism under $400 and possession of tools to commit vandalism or graffiti
                    Several BLM murals have been painted in major cities since George Floyd died under the knee of a white Minneapolis police officer on Memorial Day

Contact the bitch DA to let her know how happy you are about her abusing her power. - https://www.contracosta.ca.gov/7674/Contact-Us

This shows how they have perverted the law so much that they have a way to get you for something/anything if you piss them off, no matter how stupid. That needs to change too.
                    Last edited by line-em-up; 07-08-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• The article says that as soon as they took this idiot into custody, his friend immediately tried blaming the other guy for throwing the first punch. * *The thing that really gets me is that they immediately start lying about it even though the cops clearly saw the entire thing.
                      Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Comment

• [QUOTE=line-em-up;1739578]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alifornia.html

If this was a hate crime, then wouldn't tearing down all the statues be hate crimes too?

"Hate crime" is so stupid. If you kill somebody like maliciously intentionally it's murder pure and simple. All murder like that is hateful. Sheesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          Yeah. The regular exam masks are abt keeping germs down in the environment from the wearer. It's safer to go to Walmart if everyone is wearing an exam mask. While the N95 is the mask you wear if you want to protect yourself from a virus. The N95 is what is worn around quarantined infectious patients. Masks have different filtration ratings. The hospital tests the N95 (where 95= filtration efficiency of at least 95% against non- oily particles) by releasing scented particles in a controlled space, and the wearer should not smell anything if the N95 mask is fitted and functioning properly. N95s are no fun to wear, but doctors are wearing them all day. You constantly breathe your own exhale off-gas, which ie limits lung capacity, and it's draining b like trying to breathe under the covers and all the air is breathed up, lol.
                          Wearing an exam mask is of some benefit, but it's very effective if everyone is wearing them. Buy some today because if the new Chinese Swine Flu virus gets any momentum and/or demand goes up with the return of children to school, there is likely to be another run on exam masks in the next couple weeks.
                          I have been wearing them for years doing auto body crap, remodeling, and now even when mowing, they are fairly restrictive for sure. I have a small stash I bought pre covid. What is fucking dumb is my wife works at a warehouse two days a week. They would not let her wear a non company supplied mask so she had to wear their masks like pictured above and not my masks.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I just found out that in several Texas counties, every time a person tests positive for Covid they do the contact tracing which is usually 16-17 other people. And then without testing those contacts, they are just automatically saying they are positive. Those untested people are now part of the statrickery This means take Dallas County's covids count and divide by 15. That is more truthful.

So we continue to try to inflate these numbers. This is per the CDC. I wonder if the CDC will ever be free of the WHO.

Comment

• Comic relief

Comment

Working...
                              X