Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Police Chief on Garret foster homicide details
    Shooting occurred on Saturday night, July 25, 2020 in the downtown Austin area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      Austin Police Chief on Garret foster homicide details
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=qJcCYXLLQ5U
      assault rifle

interesting that dude with the ak didnt get any rounds off after talking like a badass in the previous video posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        assault rifle

interesting that dude with the ak didnt get any rounds off after talking like a badass in the previous video posted.
        Yeah. I know, right. Not sure if Chief meant it like Ak47....let's make damn sure we call it *assault rifle*, what y'all are always calling it, now that the shoe's on the other foot...or if maybe he's making a more solid case to the dummies that the guy had proper cause to self defend. Maybe chief's just Californicated. Hard to believe there are liberal cops, but it is Austin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
          . Hard to believe there are liberal cops, but it is Austin.
          Whole damn town is nuts. Police Chief is an idiot. The Mayor is a flaming pandering liberal. I Hate it when I gotta go over there. As soon as you leave the city limits you start seeing Trump signs.

Comment

• He chose the wrong pussy to pick on.

Comment

• Liberals get the brick, too.

Comment

• 2020, man....

Comment

• Comment

• New video has come out showing Han shot first. Greedo raises his weapon and got blasted for it. The five shots are from the driver's gun and the following three are from a third person shooting at the driver as he was driving away.

Both shooters have been released from custody. Commie Greedo never got a round off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            There was a Sheep with a Club and a Wolf with a Club...
                            The man was an irresponsible fool. His fiance cannot take care of herself and was completely dependent on his care for day to day living. He put her in a terrible situation.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                The man was an irresponsible fool. His fiance cannot take care of herself and was completely dependent on his care for day to day living. He put her in a terrible situation.
                                I didn't know what you were talking about, but there's a front page headline on WFAA.com about this story. They make them out to be saints.

Comment

Working...
                                X