No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta say, my original take was wrong. That first video looked pretty damning and I was ready to believe it given the cops' recent willingness to enforce unconstitutional gun laws, red flag laws and arrest people for bullshit china flu reasons. That cost them a lot of respect with me and many other people on the right I'm sure.

Having traditionally pro police views thrown in my face by jackboots slaved to the dental plan admittedly colored my view on this.

My question is why this video wasn't released sooner? In fact, it had to be leaked in order for the public to see it. The police brass and the dem city and state govt hung cops out in the wind by their inaction and I hope the cops realize which side to be on next time the dems send them out to disarm the citizenry.

Edit: edited vid

Edit: interesting

Edit: Prolly not nefarious. Based on bodycam timestamps in top right hand corner of the vid, it looks like a minute and a half is omitted. Likely cause is redacting the collection of the personal info of those two people.

Edit: longer video straight from another one of the cops body cams

Tim Pool - Video vindicates cops and daily mail is trash

Red Elephants - Video vindicates cops with a full measure of righteous indignation

Mr. Reagan - Video vindicates cops

Last edited by sc281; 08-04-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Normally leftist r/news *is having a crisis over the leaked George Floyd bodycam footage

Comment

• Wonder if this is forthcoming now that we have more video.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

https://mobile.twitter.com/charlieki...15123400515584
          Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Works everywhere but here.

Comment

• Big Bada Boom in Lebanon today

Totally "fireworks" like they say. Totally not a Hezbollah weapons cache or anything.

Comment

• Unmasking yourself unmasks them

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X