Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Checkmate
    So odd to me how it's always Will Farrell. I wonder if he resents that his image is assigned to so much bullshit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
        So odd to me how it's always Will Farrell. I wonder if he resents that his image is assigned to so much bullshit.
        Eh, fuck him. He's a clown, perfect for portraying the clownshow that is our politics and government.
        Last edited by sc281; 08-20-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Better version

Comment

• Comment

• In Delaware ahead of Biden's acceptance speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                In Delaware ahead of Biden's acceptance speech.

HOLY SHIT!

President Trump takes the meaning of "taking the gloves off" to a new level of savagery.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X