• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          With the self appointed mask fascists, I’m starting to think “I’m not a dumbass,” is sufficient cause for no mask.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              With the self appointed mask fascists, I’m starting to think “I’m not a dumbass,” is sufficient cause for no mask.
              Back in late February, after the initial "OMG, spanish flu 2.0" scenario failed to materialize, I honestly couldn't have given less of a shit about wearing a mask. I thought it was a decent idea if someone had the sniffles or a cough, if for no other reason than to let the hypochondriac neurosis ridden segment of the population have a security blanket so they'll actually leave their house once in a while so we can reopen society,

THEN, like every idea the big gov types have, it's so good that they can't let the citizenry choose for themselves. No, it must be mandatory. Mandatory to close your business, but not wal-mart. Mandatory to wear the mask, but not politicians when inconvenient. Mandatory to close your salon, but not for the chicago mayor to go to her private hairdresser for her haircut.

Mandatory upon pain of arrest. And not by law; no, by order of the fucking mayor or governor. Through bullshit executive fiat bypassing any consent of the governed.

This, of course, after two months of them saying masks don't work at all and people are fools for buying them all up.

And the fucking police, the lovers of "muh thin blue line and thicc blue dental plan", being only too happy to enforce these "edicts" from on high as evidenced by Meal Team Six's enforcing of the shutdown order on Daddy Zane's Bar & Grill in Odessa after they refused the order to stay closed and not reopen.

Or the Dallas Salon

Or the gym in New Jersey that's been forcibly shut down almost half a dozen times now.

The fucking people that want big government willingly trade their liberty for the sheep pen of false security, and all so big gov can save them from a virus with basically a 99% survival rate for all but the infirmed elderly.

We come from a people who fought a war of independence during a smallpox epidemic, to throw off the arbitrary rule of a government.

We've become a people who willingly walk into dependence and arbitrary rule, without even a lost war as a mark of defiance. A people conquered without contest.

So far, we're acting like Rome going into 476 AD, and god damn it if like those weak, beaten, compliant subjects we don't deserve everything that's coming to us.

/rant

Comment

• ^^^
                LMMFAO @"Meal Team Six*!!!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If this show makes it to release, I'll gladly cancel my netflix sub. It's utterly abhorrent that this ever made it past the "concept" stage. The sick soul that even allowed their mind to entertain such a thought, really needs Jesus or be introduced to Him rather abruptly.

Comment

/rant
                    I have had similar thoughts about all this and voiced the same thoughts to many friends and relatives. Each example you provided is a perfect example of government exceeding their authority without a single vote being cast. I hear ya.

And it’s scary if you are a freedom loving American. I really like the few that have started screaming, “My body, my choice” at the self appointed mask police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      If this show makes it to release, I'll gladly cancel my netflix sub. It's utterly abhorrent that this ever made it past the "concept" stage. The sick soul that even allowed their mind to entertain such a thought, really needs Jesus or be introduced to Him rather abruptly.
                      I think it was lineemup that warned us here about mainstream pedos and normalization of their sickness about five years ago. I thought it was really far fetched at the time. The amount if scary crap around Hollywierd and pedos is beyond belief. Part of me wishes this were not true, but it sure appears to be way beyond coincidence at this point.

I hate this so much it fills me with anger. To this very day I ask myself why someone didn’t bash that coaches skull with a helmet at Penn St. You went to tell the head coach later after you saw it in the shower? WTF? If I see that in a football locker room and you’re one big SOB, I bet I can find a helmet and stop you cold.

I see that happening to any kid, I will take my chances with a jury.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        I have had similar thoughts about all this and voiced the same thoughts to many friends and relatives. Each example you provided is a perfect example of government exceeding their authority without a single vote being cast. I hear ya.

And it’s scary if you are a freedom loving American. I really like the few that have started screaming, “My body, my choice” at the self appointed mask police.
                        One must assume then that you would have no opposition to anyone who chooses to don a mask, since it is their freedom to do so. "Chooses" is the important word here.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X