• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• And dave chappelle! Or is that naynay?

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Zero issues, you are correct. If you are worried and going into a place and you want to wear one, go for it. If your store is posted to wear them, I will honor your posting or go elsewhere. My beef is assclowns mandating it for cities, counties and states without a vote or complete discussion.
              Long as you don't deny that it actually exists. 4 people died of it at the wife's hospital last week. She takes care of 'em while they're on the ventilators. They're having to move patients into other departments because the ICU is taken up by covid patients.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Long as you don't deny that it actually exists. 4 people died of it at the wife's hospital last week. She takes care of 'em while they're on the ventilators. They're having to move patients into other departments because the ICU is taken up by covid patients.
                Are people denying that it doesn’t exist? The virus is real, it’s the reaction to it that is extreme and overblown. The survivability rate on this is what, 99%? If we had real numbers to go on, if only Covid deaths from Covid were counted, and didn’t also include with Covid, we would have a better idea of the actual mortality rate of this.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  Are people denying that it doesn’t exist? The virus is real, it’s the reaction to it that is extreme and overblown. The survivability rate on this is what, 99%? If we had real numbers to go on, if only Covid deaths from Covid were counted, and didn’t also include with Covid, we would have a better idea of the actual mortality rate of this.
                  Oh yeah, they are. Some people, anyway. It's a little ridiculous.

As for the 1% death rate, it's going to go through the whole population in most countries. Maybe not this one or china, but that's still shitloads of people who are going to die of it.
                  WH

Comment

And dave chappelle! Or is that naynay?

How many died of heart attacks or strokes in the same time frame?

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Oh yeah, they are. Some people, anyway. It's a little ridiculous.

As for the 1% death rate, it's going to go through the whole population in most countries. Maybe not this one or china, but that's still shitloads of people who are going to die of it.
                    Most of the people dying were going to die from the next thing that came along anyway. Once this plays out here in the US I doubt it is going to affect the overall death rate by a significant margin. If left to run its course without intervention it would improve the average health of the surviving population.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      How many died of heart attacks or strokes in the same time frame?

Most of the people dying were going to die from the next thing that came along anyway. Once this plays out here in the US I doubt it is going to affect the overall death rate by a significant margin. If left to run its course without intervention it would improve the average health of the surviving population.
                      Watch it clear up after November some time. Maybe we can all come out in January.

Comment

• My friend.... you remember was a covid investigation, then went somewhere, came back and got sicker, went to actual doctor, tested hot for Flu B and negative for Covid quick test. They told her the B strain could also mean the Covid. She went the next day for the big test and showed positive for Covid. Sick as fuck 5 days and then fine her significant other never got sick. We were around her for five of those days she had a "sinus infection" and none of us got it (big test),assuming I have not had it before that is. I literally stole her drink and drank it when she had her "sinus infection". It is all very confusing. Oh, and not once did she run a temperature.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          It’s both. It’s all bullshit and the bullshit is for all the little people. Just listen to all the dictator wannabes and watch what they do.

Comment

And dave chappelle! Or is that naynay?

Post 26438 I said it’s a very real virus. If you go look for it and are lucky enough you can find out exactly where this virus came from and how. It was all published in medical journals. Some of those doctors are hard to find now and one defected to the US.

I will leave you with this info and you can look into it, or not, I don’t care.

1). You are not allowed to patent anything naturally occurring in nature.
                            2). You are not allowed to patent biological weapons.
                            3). There are hundreds maybe even thousands of patents for corona viruses. Who has all those and why?

Comment

• Oh a scavenger hunt!! I’m fuckin excited!

Comment

• Bitch-Ass white boyyee

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller...pn-host-watch/

Comment

Working...
                                X