Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I can't handle stupid cunts like that who won't fucking shut up and have a civil conversation...
      I'm still trying to figure out why the hell Fox hired her. I won't watch a single clip with her in it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I can't handle stupid cunts like that who won't fucking shut up and have a civil conversation...
          Nutjob Marxist women are the horse drawing the carriage of the Democrat Party right now. I have one for a client and last week she was ranting at me that people that don't wear masks are bad people and that they should be shot even though the government doesn't have the right to do that. I told her that I agreed and that we should also round up Jews and other bad people at the same time. I don't think she understood my sarcasm.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            I'm still trying to figure out why the hell Fox hired her. I won't watch a single clip with her in it.
            Fox is not what it once was.

Comment

• If you first noticed her lack of trigger discipline...

You're gay.

Comment

• The violence will continue until your vote improves.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

If you first noticed her lack of trigger discipline...

You're gay.
                  Nothing screams "Merica" like a woman holding an Italian made gun.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I'm glad I passed the gay test. I didn't even know she had a gun until SVO pointed it out.

Comment

• Great Scott! God Bless America.

Comment

• Saggy titties, stretch marks, and a high probability of bad teeth. 3/7 - Would not do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Saggy titties, stretch marks, and a high probability of bad teeth. 3/7 - Would not do.
                          I drive the shit out of beaters and have fun doing so.

Comment

• Watch: BLM Protesters Shot By Homeowners While Marching Through Rural Town | Zero Hedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nsylvania-town

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X