Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    THE BALLAD OF KENOSHA KID

Holy shit. Some fucking madlad actually recorded that shitpost to song!

Click to listen:

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Fun fact: joggers looted the skateboard guy while he was dying/just died, taking all his valuables and leaving only his shit-smeared blue jeans*

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• If the above organizational structure chart is correct the greatest benefit to demoralizing them would be killing the cop Watchers and the peaceful protesters via sniper fire. Offing a few of the light Mages would also be fun if you wanted to mix things up.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Still kneeling

Comment

• And another Media-Made BLM Martyr narrative bites the dust.

And the NBA BLM knob slobbers just cancelled their playoffs for this piece of shit.

Last edited by sc281; 08-26-2020, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• From the Arfcom thread:

For the retards in your life, here's a gif of the "medic" resuming his charge and getting blasted in the arm.

"Hands up don't shoot" is*always*a lie.

Comment

• Close up of the bicep antifa guy.

Too bad he didn't get to join his other two friends down in Hell to meet his god.

Comment

• What logo is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              I own a flamethrower, if the rioters like fire so much I wonder what they would think if I caught all of them on fire?
                              I DEFINITELY would watch that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Not really, what I saw in those videos was self-defense. What I'm describing and advocating for is murder.
                                This is right. At some point these people will need to just be shot. That is how they treat communists and anarchists in a lot of other countries.

Now that this has happened, the left is going to escalate things. Look for more of them to be armed and for more gun fights.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X