X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        So three shitbags caught a bullet. Too bad he didn't kill that third sack of shit too.
        The third one would've been some other kind of scumbag once identified.

How bout the rest of the crowd? My money would be on 80-90% of them being the same.
        WH

Comment

• Clown world

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            The third one would've been some other kind of scumbag once identified.

How bout the rest of the crowd? My money would be on 80-90% of them being the same.

All three shot were felons.

Blackie Tan hasn't been identified, yet. He limped off after his flying kick routine, but my money is on him having a record too.

Comment

• One of the replies to the gofundme twitter post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lebron on tv saying that they didn't have to shoot him, they could have subdued him (which they tried btw). That's such a ridiculous narrative. I remember watching a video a few years back of a bunch of officers in some other country trying to "subdue" a man with a knife. One officer tripped running backwards and got stabbed multiple times, meanwhile another officer was moaning in agony off to the side as he was dying. I think he killed 3 officers before one of them finally realized they had a gun and shot him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      If she was a brunette I would have jizzed on myself the moment I saw this pic.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• The Covington Kid's lawyer rides in to help The Kenosha Kid get a good lawyer.

Comment

• Witnesses to the Minneapolis suicide immediately join in BLM looting "for justice"

Woman 1: Camo skirt, black headband / cap, brown sandals.

Woman 2: White shirt, blue jeans with large holes in knees, white fuzzy slippers, topknot hair do.

No question about it.

These women just watched a murderer on the run blow his brains out right next to them, and their first thought was of all the free shit they could get at Target under the guise of racial justice and the fight against police brutality.

Comment

• Comment

• Bystanders said they heard Kyle say, " I can dance all day! I can dance all day!"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X