X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I’m wanting some clarity on this... these new riots in Kenosha led to a car dealership being burned to the ground right at the onset by the “peaceful protestors”, correct? I read that they (peaceful protestors) were in the process of building a bonfire in another parking lot when this kid smoked the first moron who threw a Molotov cocktail at him. Is that correct?

I want to verify that before I have a civil discussion with someone.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• That's so sweet. They are peaceful protesting again.

There's camo girl again.

Comment

• Also, looking at the current count we’ve got ourselves 2 different sexual predators DRT or crippled. I like where this is going.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                I’m wanting some clarity on this... these new riots in Kenosha led to a car dealership being burned to the ground right at the onset by the “peaceful protestors”, correct? I read that they (peaceful protestors) were in the process of building a bonfire in another parking lot when this kid smoked the first moron who threw a Molotov cocktail at him. Is that correct?

I want to verify that before I have a civil discussion with someone.
                They burned the car dealership and a bunch of other places the previous day. They were trying to burn other businesses that night as well. The kid was there with others to help clean up and defend property. There's a pic further back showing him scrubbing graffiti off a wall with others.

He had a medical bag slung on him and was helping with anyone's medical needs. This is backed up by video of him doing it.

The info I've read so far is he was lured away from his group on this premise and was attacked by the bald guy and chased down. Unknown why so far. Maybe for his rifle. What people saw as a molotov was a trick of the building lights catching a thrown bag with a spray paint can it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  The Covington Kid's lawyer rides in to help The Kenosha Kid get a good lawyer.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Xi Jinping has Lebron by the ding-a-ling.

Comment

• Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Imagine seeing this in your last dying moments

Comment

• An Appeaser Is One Who Feeds a Crocodile, Hoping It Will Eat Him Last - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X