No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone got the Peter Griffin holding his arm mimicking the rioter who got shot tattooed.

LOL

A lifetime of smiles.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Ring of Power

Comment

• Official donation page for The Kenosha Kid's legal defense set up by his attorneys. I just donated

Lin Wood is the Covington Catholic Kid Nick Sandmann's attorney. You can be damned sure he and his team are gonna be going after the media for defamation just like he did for Nick.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Official donation page for The Kenosha Kid's legal defense set up by his attorneys. I just donated

Lin Wood is the Covington Catholic Kid Nick Sandmann's attorney. You can be damned sure he and his team are gonna be going after the media for defamation just like he did for Nick.

The language they are using is somewhat deceptive. The money they collect can be used for whatever reason they chose. They are just fund raising off they kids name at the moment.

I am going to find out how to put money on the guys books and send him a few grand. If they set his bond at a reasonable amount and I have that much cash that I can tie up I may post it. That would be a hoot and y'all would get to see me on TV talking shit.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• And here I thought the dems and the media figured out that riots were backfiring. Guess not.

Comment

• Stopping the riots would be very easy if the police stayed clear. I doubt it would take 10 minutes.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Stopping the riots would be very easy if the police stayed clear. I doubt it would take 10 minutes.
                          Truth.

Comment

• If PSA made an AR lower with this roll mark and fire selector markings, I would have to buy. I wiuldn't have a choice in the matter.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X