X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• I donated.

The fact they defended Sandmann when CNN was defaming him and now Kyle for doing what was needed to save his own life, plus the possibility they are retaining him and his family for free, deserve donations.

He was being assigned a public defender for his extradition hearing. I hope they got to him before that and represented him.

Seems like a stand up defense team. But like all lawyers, they made bank most likely with the CNN settlement and will make bank on this with the counter-suit. News orgs better start scrubbing malicious statements about Kyle before they are recorded in archive.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• After watching Harris's statement about the riots NeverEnding I'm going to make a prediction now. We won't know who the winner is on Election night and they will be coming up with mail-in votes for weeks afterwards and they'll count them and count them and count them and come to no conclusion. They'll have riots going on that are worse than the ones that have been going on in Portland and the news media the entire time will be talkin about the necessity of bringing in the military to take Trump out of office. At that point citizens will have to force the police ( by Force of Arms if necessary) to stand down while the rioters are dealt with and the outcome of the election is being determined. It will go to the courts and the rioters will try to force the Court's hands. We will have to stop them.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  After watching Harris's statement about the riots NeverEnding I'm going to make a prediction now. We won't know who the winner is on Election night and they will be coming up with mail-in votes for weeks afterwards and they'll count them and count them and count them and come to no conclusion. They'll have riots going on that are worse than the ones that have been going on in Portland and the news media the entire time will be talkin about the necessity of bringing in the military to take Trump out of office. At that point citizens will have to force the police ( by Force of Arms if necessary) to stand down while the rioters are dealt with and the outcome of the election is being determined. It will go to the courts and the rioters will try to force the Court's hands. We will have to stop them.
                  So once again, the Left wants to USE the same resources it is fighting to defund.
                  Man, these idiots missed the prerequisite lesson "cant have your cake and eat it too" AND the follow up "you can neither have nor eat cake that doesnt exist when you're a commie"

Comment

• Lol. Troll level 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      After watching Harris's statement about the riots NeverEnding I'm going to make a prediction now. We won't know who the winner is on Election night and they will be coming up with mail-in votes for weeks afterwards and they'll count them and count them and count them and come to no conclusion. They'll have riots going on that are worse than the ones that have been going on in Portland and the news media the entire time will be talkin about the necessity of bringing in the military to take Trump out of office. At that point citizens will have to force the police ( by Force of Arms if necessary) to stand down while the rioters are dealt with and the outcome of the election is being determined. It will go to the courts and the rioters will try to force the Court's hands. We will have to stop them.
                      I hope you are wrong, but sadly you may be right. This seems to be the path some are hell bent on pursuing. The crazy part is what will the Biden voter / rioters do when a thousand Kyle’s show up?

Comment

• Aaaand CNN apparently hasn't learned its lesson:

Anthony Huber was armed with nothing but his skateboard when he spotted an armed person among a crowded street in Kenosha, Wisconsin, but he still ran toward the danger, his girlfriend says.

Originally posted by CuntNewsNetwork
                        nthony Huber was armed with nothing but his skateboard when he spotted an armed person among a crowded street in Kenosha, Wisconsin, but he still ran toward the danger, his girlfriend says.
                        "He pushed me out of the way, like he was telling me to run off, and I tried to grab him," Hannah Gittings told CNN. "I should have been there, but there was going to be no changing his mind."
                        Huber and his girlfriend were in Kenosha late Tuesday night amid widespread protests following the police shooting of Jacob Blake. Tuesday marked the third night of demonstrations in the city. Just before midnight, officers responded to shots fired. Kenosha police later announced two people had been fatally shot and a third injured. Among the victims was 26-year-old Huber.
                        Kenosha shooting suspect faces more homicide charges
                        Kenosha shooting suspect faces more homicide charges
                        Police have named 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse as a suspect in the shooting and he now faces homicide charges as well as a felony charge for attempted homicide. A criminal complaint identified the other victim as Joseph D. Rosenbaum and a third person, Gaige P. Grosskreutz, who was shot in the arm.

Gittings says Huber launched at the armed individual to protect her and the people nearby.
                        "He did a ... heroic thing."
                        According to a criminal complaint, Huber reached for the suspect's gun with his hand while holding the skateboard in the other. As Huber tried to grab the gun, the suspect pointed it at his body and fired one round, the complaint says. Huber was seen staggering away and then fell to the ground. He died from his gunshot wound, according to the complaint.
                        Gittings says Huber was "completely indescribable" and stood by his beliefs and convictions.
                        "He did not deserve to die," Gittings said. "This kid just snatched any chance for him to have been able to live the life that he deserved to live."
                        'I just killed somebody'
                        Huber was killed as the suspect fled the scene of Rosenbaum's shooting, according to the complaint.
                        The suspect had clashed with a crowd that was gathered near a car dealership and Rosenbaum, who was unarmed, threw an object that appeared to be a plastic bag at him and missed, according to the complaint.
                        Rosenbaum and the suspect moved across the parking lot and appeared to be in close proximity when loud bangs suddenly rang out and Rosenbaum fell to the ground, according to the complaint.
                        A reporter following close behind approached Rosenbaum, who was on the ground, and attempted to render aid.
                        As Rosenbaum lay on the ground, the suspect made a call on his cellphone and said, "I just killed somebody" as he ran away, the complaint alleged.
                        A man shot in the arm
                        The suspect also shot and injured Grosskreutz, who approached him shortly after Huber was shot, according to the complaint.

When the suspect shot Huber, Grosskreutz froze, ducked to the ground and took a step back, according to the complaint. He puts his hands in the air and then began to move toward the suspect, the complaint says. The suspect fired one shot, hitting Grosskreutz in the arm, according to the complaint.
                        Grosskreutz ran away from the scene, screaming for a medic, according to the complaint.
                        How can you be unarmed and THROW something at someone?

The next time cops arrest me for trying to bull run someone down, WITH my face covered, I'll just say "but officer, I was just in close proximity"

NO mention of this "hero" chasing him down from over a block away after Kyle defended himself of the midget pedo (skaterboi's friend who was at the gas station right in front of him when he asked politely to be shot)

NO mention that Grosskreutz had a Glock and tried to surrender ONLY to try and fake Kyle out and shoot

Man I hope CNN gets burned in the counter suit. They are truly the fake media and the WORST news org out there.
                        Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 08-28-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          I hope you are wrong, but sadly you may be right. This seems to be the path some are hell bent on pursuing. The crazy part is what will the Biden voter / rioters do when a thousand Kyle’s show up?
                          Probably flee from the first volley of gunfire right into the pre-selected kill zones. The first time it happens it needs to be an absolute bloodbath and the majority of the body's need to be The Nut Job blue-haired tattooed body pierced female Veterinary technicians.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-28-2020, 08:25 AM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                I hope that he is wrong in the sense that we'll find out that there truly is a silent majority out there, and there will be such an overwhelming dominance at the polls, that the Democrats realize that they can't harvest enough ballots to hide the truth.

We will soon find just how many people are willing to blindly follow the CNN fake-news narratives, the fact that their rating aren't much lower is scary in and of itself. These people either have such a blind hatred for Trump and the "other side," or are simply too lazy or ignorant to dig for the truth outside of the sources that they want to believe.

I was truly unpartisan up until even after Obama's election, as they are two sides of the same taxation without representation sandwich, but the totality of events to follow has made me realize that if there was ever a time to vote Democrat, it's not anytime in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                                X