Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    ^^^ the 375 million interactions between police and citizens is too high by about 370 million. If every American citizen basically has an interaction with the police once per year than there are too many police and too many laws.
    If one perp is arrested by 5 LEO's, is it 5 interactions or 1? When shit went down in Little Rock while my son and I were there, there was probably 2 dozen LEO's there at some point during the night. If they detain 5 people and many question them, the number goes up astronomically.

I'm not saying that's how it's counted, but it could be and now 375m doesn't sound too big. Oh, and I agree -- too many laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I will say a criminal conviction for drugs or misc BS should dis appear after a few years of good behavior. Give folks a light at the end of the tunnel.
      x2 That has always been my #1 peeve with law enforcement and the criminal justice system. Why do they have to make it they're priority to fuck you for the rest of your life for some bullshit reason. Everyone makes mistakes and if you didn't commit a violent crime, then why have to spend the rest of your life paying for it.

Comment

• "He just do it" should be one of Trump's campaign slogans.

Last edited by sc281; 08-28-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• It just keeps getting better.

We couldn't have cast a better character as the rally point for this fight.

Comment

• Comment

• The democrat politicians and pundits have been ginning up a racial hatred, and this is the fruit of that work.

This is a Cultural-Marxist insurrection , they need to be held to account. I wonder if this would count as war crimes for tribunal purposes.

Comment

• If Kyle didn't shoot

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  If Kyle didn't shoot
                  I need a gun. Ive never owned a gun. Never had a need for it. Ive always supported the 2nd amendment and feel our fore fathers put our amendments in order of importance. Just never felt threatened until now. When sports are on board with the agenda of blatenly ignoring facts and even go so far as ignoring reality just to make it look like their the victims is appalling. If any public figure were to express this opinion they would be crucified. For the first time in my life i legitimately think I need a gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                    I need a gun. Ive never owned a gun. Never had a need for it. Ive always supported the 2nd amendment and feel our fore fathers put our amendments in order of importance. Just never felt threatened until now. When sports are on board with the agenda of blatenly ignoring facts and even go so far as ignoring reality just to make it look like their the victims is appalling. If any public figure were to express this opinion they would be crucified. For the first time in my life i legitimately think I need a gun.
                    If you get one, learn to use it correctly, otherwise you'll be just as bad as the ANTIFA idiots.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        If you get one, learn to use it correctly, otherwise you'll be just as bad as the ANTIFA idiots.

lol. I was in the army. I know about safety and trigger discipline. appreciate your concern though.

Comment

Good. Go get one. I'm partial to the Glock 19 and AR15 because of ease of use and reliability and the fact that everything firearm related makes something for them. The glock is lighter than the beretta you carried in .mil and the AR is same manual of arms as you trained on.

It's gonna be tough to find them in stock, but look online. You can have them shipped to your local gunshop for delivery and background check. Good luck on ammo. Just buy it if you can find it, at whatever price you can find it.

I know you've been on the other side of the line on a lot of things; but it's becoming clear that the line is moving and currently being redrawn between Marxism -and everything else.

If you've found yourself on our side of that line, welcome. Refreshments are in the back.

Comment

• Comment

lol. I was in the army. I know about safety and trigger discipline. appreciate your concern though.
                              I got you boo if you need a little practice ammo and some live rounds if you can not find any. 9 or 380.

I guess I haven't been watching and didn't know ammo has went south.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Robespierre would be proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X