Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      You should be able to buy heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamines right next to the beer at the convenience store.
      We're in agreement. I'm certainly no druggie but the government never should've had one thing to say about any substance, anytime anywhere ever. It's not their business. Imagine if you will, the prisons half empty. Idiots everywhere free to overdose and die if that is their will. In some countries you get one strike with the emergency services when it comes to drugs. The next time, they let you die.

I can see there being somewhat more instances of "public intoxication" by retards on drugs, but let the police arrest them just like they would a drunk. Do it at your house and you're fine.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      We will have to stop them.
      Someone mentioned them coming to rural areas, but I really doubt it. I'm aware of two instances near me where they've tried already. Once they got back on the bus and left within 5 minutes. The next time they were indeed very peaceful and didn't leave the vicinity of the bus. I saw their reception party, and I can see why they were hesitant to make any sudden moves.

I wasn't in the mood to watch a massacre and I had the wife with me so I left. It was near a new restaurant in our town I wanted to try. I figure I'll wait until the local militia finally forms, and join up with them if necessary. Protected by law that way.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        The next time they were indeed very peaceful and didn't leave the vicinity of the bus.
        Most rural I've seen them in around here was in Sherman - and they were always peaceful. A couple started getting rowdy about a statue and were made to leave by the others.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
          if you live in the city you definitely need to prepare for november . a couple of 12g's and plenty of ammo . easy to teach your wife and kids to use them . if it goes bad your going to need the spread to disburse the crowd without killing your neighbors .
          i hear them saying they will come to rural america soon . we know that is bs . guns outnumber people 10-1 here . if they rolled into my little town they would be surrounded in 5 min or less . angry rednecks in 1 tons armed to the teeth is bad news for them .
          as an old fart i have watched this grow and fester since the 60's . these are not democrats . they are communist period.
          guns/water/food is your priority . be set for several months of no supplies .
          If I would have read this a few months ago I would have thought "what a tin foil hat wearing prepper". In light of the situation and witnessing how the media can rile up citizens at the drop of a hat based on pure emotion with no actual facts, I'm at least going to be a "prepper" for the next few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Ammo is where its at. Buy all you can.
            Seriously, if I run out of ammo because of some crazy end of the world scenario, it would look like the great wall of China here and I am 100 percent sure I only have a 10th of the ammo of some of you on here. My dead end, end of no where street goes like this, retired guy, special forces guy, cop, fireman, cop, ex cop, ex military guy, maybe cartel, ex military..................... with a sprinkling of not so normal-normal folk that all know each other. I had no idea when I moved here but it is funny.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
              If I would have read this a few months ago I would have thought "what a tin foil hat wearing prepper". In light of the situation and witnessing how the media can rile up citizens at the drop of a hat based on pure emotion with no actual facts, I'm at least going to be a "prepper" for the next few months.
              yeah i have had to live with that opinion for many years . i predicted trump would run one day and win back in the 90's . everybody thought i was nuts . we have spent the last 20 years getting self sufficient . back to my country roots. just like my grandparents we buy very little food and can go a good while without leaving the farm . cant be seen from the road and in the middle of bfe . good luck on your endeavor .

Comment

• Black privilege is sexually assaulting someone, violating restraining order, fighting with cops, resisting arrest, doing all of this while being armed with a knife - and then having the entirety of mainstream media and leftist politicians defend you after you get shot.*

And getting a 2 million dollars in gofundme donations on top of it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                      If I would have read this a few months ago I would have thought "what a tin foil hat wearing prepper".
                      So uh, you've never heard of political winds shifting? It's all over history, what makes the time you live in somehow special?
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Seriously, if I run out of ammo because of some crazy end of the world scenario, it would look like the great wall of China here and I am 100 percent sure I only have a 10th of the ammo of some of you on here. My dead end, end of no where street goes like this, retired guy, special forces guy, cop, fireman, cop, ex cop, ex military guy, maybe cartel, ex military..................... with a sprinkling of not so normal-normal folk that all know each other. I had no idea when I moved here but it is funny.
                        I have 30 or 40 thousand pounds of ammo; if shit ever really goes down I will supply all of y'all.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• What a moron.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X