X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• #BEARWITHBIDEN

Comment

• Press Sec Kayleigh during uesterday's White House Press Briefing torched the Dems and media's attempt to pivot away from support of rioters.

Vid in link

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Press Sec Kayleigh during uesterday's White House Press Briefing torched the Dems and media's attempt to pivot away from support of rioters.

Vid in link
          https://streamable.com/jkme4v
          Epic. Would watch a 6th time.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Press Sec Kayleigh during uesterday's White House Press Briefing torched the Dems and media's attempt to pivot away from support of rioters.

Vid in link
            https://streamable.com/jkme4v
            I'd vote for her in a hot second.
            also, would do!

Comment

• Comment

• Leftism. Leftism never changes.

Comment

• Comment

• In reference to post 26 955; I understand the tactics that are being employed perfectly. This is why I advocate for snipers killing a handful of the so-called peaceful protesters such as the wall of moms and the people that simply get the way and yell and scream and roll on the ground while forcing the police to expend resources on them. The police can handle the hardheads that want to fight, the ones the police have an incredibly difficult time dealing with are the passive aggressive women that provide cover or the violent protesters. Right now the rioters / protesters can operate it with impunity and effectively receive no consequences for their dire actions. Only individual citizens can change that, the police are incapable of it and they're in over their heads.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• The whole video is hood stuff but the last minute and a half or so

President Trump: I think the Press is Fueling the Riots “More so than Biden – Because Biden Doesn’t Know He’s Alive”*

Comment

• The left is drooling to start a race war.

Comment

• Comment

• Herschel Walker's son

Comment

• Rules for thee

EXCLUSIVE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a San Francisco hair salon Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News has learned.

Comment

Working...
                                X