No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad the guy behind her didn't have a razor and slice her throat open for all of us to enjoy.

Comment

• Twitter suspends Lin Wood, one of Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers.

This shit needs to end.

Comment

• Comment

• Portland, 5.7% black, is ground zero for the race war. Lefties going full retard this election.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  TRUMP! Trump is the common thread! He is forcing them to riot, because reasons.

Comment

• It is amazing to me that after three months of riots that they think they can now claim it is all Trump's fault. Just gives you an idea of their depth of delusion. I can't wait for the election.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        I don't think I understand the statement.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          I don't think I understand the statement.
                          It's the black from Africa that's privileged. Dying from malaria, getting eaten by lions and getting raped and slaughtered by whatever black warlord and shithole child army is in vogue is a much more privileged position than an American black who has to live under the white supremacy of running water, cheap and reliable electricity, cradle to grave welfare state, civilization, or bullet from a cop when you won't put down the fucking knife or think it's okay to pull a gun on them after getting caught doing illegal shit. - and the occasional rape and slaughter by whatever black warlord gang leader and teenage army is in vogue.

Your and the African black people's whiteness doesn't allow you to understand the struggle, and it sickitates me.
                          Last edited by sc281; 09-02-2020, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Comment

• The Swedish Muslim party politely asks the Swedes to leave.

Animals who can't display aggression or hold dominance are often times wiped out of their territory. People are just animals. Anyone who doubts that has been in a coma since march.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X