Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    You could see how pathetic he was making himself look to try and play the victim card. I mean losing a parent sucks and all, but doesn't give you the right to say what you want. You would think that's common knowledge, but try reasoning with someone who has the mind of a three-year-old...
    Correct. The first amendment gives you the right to say what you want.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      That's right. The first amendment also shields us from the consequences of that speech.

For example, if I want to be an insufferable bitch of a shrew to a paying customer of an airline, THAT IS MY RIGHT AND HOW DARE THE AIRLINE KICK ME OFF THE PLANE FOR DOING SO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Irony:

Comment

• Comment

• The definitive answer on Shia Labeouf

Comment

• Bastard thinks our money is his money. This guy infiltrated our government and funded our enemies and seems to be untouchable. If he is not brought to justice....what then?

The Associated Press reported Monday that former President Barack Obama released $221 million in U.S. funding for the Palestinian Authority.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

• he did what he's good at and that's spending money

Comment

• I want trump to go get Assange and give him pardon here in the U.S.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Is that a thin Patton Oswalt on the left?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Is that a thin Patton Oswalt on the left?
                        Well, it sure as hell isn't his wife.

RIP
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          It give you the right to say anything that you want to about the government. At the time it was written talking out against the throne/government was a capital offense.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              It give you the right to say anything that you want to about the government. At the time it was written talking out against the throne/government was a capital offense.
                              It does not limit you to speech about the government.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Wow, you've got libtards trying to normalize honor killing now.

Imagine the pretzel logic this takes.

Christian doesn't wanna bake your gay cake for your gay wedding?

"SHUT THEM DOWN!!!! FUCK THEM!!"

Muslim parents want to murder their daughter because they don't feel she's being Muslim enough?

"Wait, let's hear them out. I'm sure there's a good reason. And besides, who are we to judge their beliefs."

Comment

Working...
                                X