Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Cop: How do you know they don't identify as female?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Cop: How do you know they don't identify as female?

Wasn't there a different situation about 2 weeks ago where the officer said the same things to a girl's request?

Comment

BAMBOOZLED! I love her broken little "fuck!" at the end of that clip.

Comment

Omg, they never saw could come full circle, now did they? Epic
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• God, a generation of shitheads that scream and curse at police officers, then spit on them, then scream and curse as they get arrested... totally demoralizing.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• GEORGE FLOYD PREVIOUSLY INGESTED DRUGS DURING A POLICE STOP ON MAY 26, 2019.*

Comment

• Peter Griffin is a pedo

Comment

• Idaho House passes resolution to end coronavirus emergency declaration
                      The measure would end restrictions across the state, but would also strip Idaho of eligibility for $117 million in emergency federal funds.
                      Author: Katie Terhune
                      Published: 1:38 PM MDT August 25, 2020
                      Updated: 11:03 AM MDT September 8, 2020
                      Facebook Twitter

BOISE, Idaho — Editor's Note: The resolution did not come up for a vote in the Idaho Senate after concerns were raised about its constitutionality. The measure is therefore dead and did not go into effect.

Lawmakers voted Tuesday to advance a resolution that would end Idaho Gov. Brad Little's coronavirus emergency declaration, a move designed to lift restrictions across the state that would also strip Idaho of its eligibility for some federal emergency aid money.
                      Cole Swindell: 5 Questions
                      featured by

The 48-20 vote came despite concerns voiced by some members that such a resolution was in violation of the state Constitution and outside the scope of the special session, during which legislators are required to adhere only to the subjects on which it is called. Little called the session to address the upcoming election and limiting civil liability connected to the pandemic.

Rep. Steven Harris, R-Meridian and the sponsor of the resolution, said Little's original declaration of emergency was intended to ensure that COVID-19 cases did not outstrip Idaho hospitals' ability to care for patients. Hospital capacity has remained more than adequate since the pandemic began, Harris said, but the governor's declaration and stay-home order caused "extensive collateral damage" to citizens.

RELATED: Handful of bills introduced after chaotic start to first day of Idaho special session

Rep. Christy Zito, R-Hammett, agreed during the debate that restrictions should be lifted, saying she was disturbed by some of the precautions related to the pandemic.

"We are putting our children in plexiglass cages," she said. "We are masking faces so those that are hearing-impaired feel lost and cannot function. We are masking faces so that children like my grandson, who is borderline autistic, is traumatized often by faces that he can't see and relate to."

"It is time to return to normal. Not a new normal, to normal," she added.

Other lawmakers warned that by suspending the emergency declaration, Idaho will lose out on funding to fight the spread of coronavirus. The resolution would not impact CARES Act money, but would make Idaho ineligible for funds from FEMA and some other federal programs.
                      This Day In History
                      This Day In History

This Day In History
                      Ads By Connatix

RELATED: Idaho committee approves $50 million to fund coronavirus supplies, testing for schools reopening

Rep. Brooke Green, D-Boise, said that the $117 million that Idaho would be leaving on the table is money intended to provide personal protective equipment for healthcare workers, as well as help keep long-term care facilities and hospitals afloat.

"We're at a critical junction, and we are not over this looming crisis. In the coming months, we don't know what this is going to throw our way," she said. "But to prematurely revoke this declaration, and to not provide that resource that FEMA funding for communities - We have an obligation to provide for our communities and part of that is ensuring we have all resources available to us."

Rep. Ilana Rubel, D-Boise, said the fact that the death toll is not as high as projected and that hospital capacity has not yet been strained should be taken as evidence that the governor's declaration and restrictions were effective in slowing down the virus' spread.

She likened getting rid of the emergency declaration because the situation was not worse to "throwing away your umbrella during a rainstorm because you're not getting wet."

RELATED: Idaho misses hospital admissions benchmark, will remain in Stage 4

"I'm very reluctant, given the economic straits we're in now, to turn our noses up at $117 million that could be pivotal in pulling us out of this," she said.

Others disagreed.

House Majority Leader Rep. Mike Moyle, R-Star, said that Idaho should not be relying on those federal funds anyway.

"I refuse, when we talk about money, I refuse to sell my liberties for money," he said. "I refuse to be blackmailed for money. And I refuse to sell my state and my blessings of my family and everything else for some federal freaking check."

Rep. Tim Remington, R-Couer d'Alene, said that the emergency declaration "instilled fear" in Idaho citizens, causing divisions in the state.

He said that people need to reject that fear, and expressed surprise at church pastors in the state who have canceled services out of concerns about COVID-19 spreading through their congregation.

RELATED: Interactive map and timelines tracking coronavirus numbers and trends in Idaho

In contrast, Remington, said the North Idaho church at which he is a pastor - "a smaller church, close to 1,000 people total" - is open.

"I've actually laid hands on people that have COVID and prayed for them. I never got COVID," he said.

The resolution, which would end the state of emergency immediately upon passage, can be read in its entirety here.

It does not appear to block the governor from being able to declare another state of emergency and put restrictions back into place if it passes.

The measure will head next to the Idaho Senate, which has not yet indicated whether legislators there will take it up.

An analysis on the House Concurrent Resolution was done by the state's Attorney General's Office for Rep. and Senate Pro Temp Brent Hill. The analysis found that it does not fall in any part of topics allowed to be addressed in Gov. Little's special session and would likely not carry any legal weight if it were passed by both chambers.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        God, a generation of shitheads that scream and curse at police officers, then spit on them, then scream and curse as they get arrested... totally demoralizing.
                        I like to think constructively, in terms of how these kinds of problems can be remedied. So I'm still going with beatings. Never should've took their nightsticks away. I don't think it's drawing an unreasonable line... is a cop ever going to spit on you? Fuck no. So if you spit on them (or go further) then a nightstick to your noggin is a wonderful dispensation of instant justice.

Or whatever will cause a lot of pain, but no real damage. Maybe it catches her in the stomach and she can writhe in agony on the concrete while the rest of the cops just sort of stand around and look at her, thus furthering her level of humiliation, as she realizes the spectacle she's become. Then next time, she'll know to show more respect. Which will be shown back, because again, the cops just don't go around spitting on people.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I like to think constructively, in terms of how these kinds of problems can be remedied. So I'm still going with beatings. Never should've took their nightsticks away. I don't think it's drawing an unreasonable line... is a cop ever going to spit on you? Fuck no. So if you spit on them (or go further) then a nightstick to your noggin is a wonderful dispensation of instant justice.

Or whatever will cause a lot of pain, but no real damage. Maybe it catches her in the stomach and she can writhe in agony on the concrete while the rest of the cops just sort of stand around and look at her, thus furthering her level of humiliation, as she realizes the spectacle she's become. Then next time, she'll know to show more respect. Which will be shown back, because again, the cops just don't go around spitting on people.
                          Truth. This is probably 2 generations removed from corporal punishment in schools and with all of the other social ills on the creep, this behavior has been deemed acceptable.
                          Just like the DPS trooper that had to taze the sense in to that "grandma" here in Austin, she'd been getting away with the behavior in her neighborhood for so long that she thought that if she did it to a cop it wouldn't end any different than it did.
                          Motherfuckers need a head check when they're acting like this; they've been acting like domestic terrorists for 100 days and I wouldn't cry if there was a shortage balogna sandwiches or available beds in jail cells as a result.
                          All that being said, the LEO's are killing their narrative that "cops are out of control", because the amount of self restraint that's been shown is worth medals and promotions.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Antifa is setting wildfires

Here'a the booking info on another antifa burner. Out on $250 bond.

Comment

• Someone else was caught yesterday setting fire to the median on a highway.
                              He was an antifa member.

Since Monday more than 50 fires have been ignited in Washington state, burning more than 300,000 acres.

A man in Washington state was arrested Wednesday after he was caught setting a fire in the brush along a highway, according to officials.?

Comment

• Here another one who set the fire, livestreamed himself "finding a fire", calling the cops to report the fire and standing around livestreaming for 40 minutes until the Washington State Patrol arrests him for arson. He's now suspected in setting 2 other recent fires

More here:

Comment

Working...
                                X