• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too soon ? Impeach 46 shirts ...
    Last edited by dcs13; 11-06-2020, 09:08 AM. Reason: added

Comment

• Comment

• What if this is the greatest political trolling in history? A sting operation?
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          What if this is the greatest political trolling in history? A sting operation?
          Using a presidential election race as a sting would be foolhardy at best and catastropically shortsighted at worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
            Using a presidential election race as a sting would be foolhardy at best and catastropically shortsighted at worst.
            Unless you predicted it was going to be jacked to begin with. Easy prediction to make..... Just saying.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• It would put the legitimacy of the American presidency and the wisdom of the American experiment of representative democracy into question just so you could catch a few people.

It would be like catching an arsonist after they burned the building down after you soaked it in gasoline to entice them. The building still burned.

Comment

• As I have been saying for a LOONG time, the time for talk has passed. The only thing left to do is start the killing.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  As I have been saying for a LOONG time, the time for talk has passed. The only thing left to do is start the killing.
                  Inviting the ennnasssayyy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    Inviting the ennnasssayyy?
                    If we don't have law and order, then why should I care? We have to do something because it will only get worse as they gain more power. Are we going to wait until they're bussing us into "re-education camps" before we finally wake up? If the justice system cannot get their shit together, then fuck em.
                    Last edited by line-em-up; 11-06-2020, 01:56 PM.

Comment

If we don't have law and order, then why should I care? We have to do something because it will only get worse as they gain more power. Are going to wait until they're bussing us into "re-education camps" before we finally wake up? If the justice system cannot get their shit together, then fuck em.
                      I feel you. I think anytime they want voters to vote on spending more money...we should first have to pay off what we have already spent--and it should be the very first line on the ballot. Vote YES "To raise your taxes $$ this much to..insert project here ...ie build a ghetto park for ghetto kids." Make all these virtual-signaling blueps aware of the check they're writing outta their own damn banking account. Fools. Or better yet, vote NO and you don't have to pay. Vote YES and you do get to pay.

Comment

• Not sure if real or not.

CN

Comment

If we don't have law and order, then why should I care?
                          Now now, there's weak little bitches around here that can't handle that kind of talk. The law is their god that they worship, and they suck down whatever spews out of that phallus with enthusiasm.

Fuck the law unless it serves a good purpose. I don't recognize the authority of a corrupt state.
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post

Not sure if real or not.

CN
                            it could be transcribers of damaged or incomplete ballots, which have to manually enter in ballots of people in these dumb "all or nothing" states.

Comment

Comment

• https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-...ion-catch-them

Comment

Working...
                                X