X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several good videos on this site.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Comment

• The left will retaliate HARD if Biden gets in.
      Here is one of the first examples. Probably one of the best blog/discussion sites is getting "deplatformed"... The Conservative Treehouse ...

These people are dangerous

Comment

• If biden makes it in, war is inevitable. If you have any real balls, you will be ready to fight it out to stomp out these people.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          If biden makes it in, war is inevitable. If you have any real balls, you will be ready to fight it out to stomp out these people.
          There's going to be a war regardless if Trump get a second term, or Biden get in. Be prepared to fight for what's left of this country.

Comment

• That's some srs rhetoric yall, and I'm not saying I won't defend my own, but what yall are saying implies you're gonna go out and do the same thing the left is doin, but in defense our your POV.

Take that how you will, but as an "outsider" reading what yall are sayin, it certainly appears you're lookin to create a stink.

Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                That's some srs rhetoric yall, and I'm not saying I won't defend my own, but what yall are saying implies you're gonna go out and do the same thing the left is doin, but in defense our your POV.

Take that how you will, but as an "outsider" reading what yall are sayin, it certainly appears you're lookin to create a stink.
                No, not going to go looking to hurt anyone. Just trying to say to be ready to defend and fight these people when they start something instead of running and hoping that someone else will do it for us. We have to make a stand and not try to appease like the cucks on the left do.

Comment

That's some srs rhetoric yall, and I'm not saying I won't defend my own, but what yall are saying implies you're gonna go out and do the same thing the left is doin, but in defense our your POV.

This isn't a Rambo movie and war is not always fought with violence. The left have been waging war against conservatives for the past 4 years in the media, in Congress, in schools. Regardless of who is in the oval office next, this war WILL continue. Recognize what they are doing and fight back as if everything depends on it... because it does.

Comment

No, not going to go looking to hurt anyone. Just trying to say to be ready to defend and fight these people when they start something instead of running and hoping that someone else will do it for us. We have to make a stand and not try to appease like the cucks on the left do.
                    you literally said it was time to start the killing in another post lol. i'm with tx redneck - some of the posters here are headed off the reservation.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      you literally said it was time to start the killing in another post lol. i'm with tx redneck - some of the posters here are headed off the reservation.
                      That is true. I guess I can be a bit aggressive with my words sometimes in my attempt to get my point across. Some days, I am so fed up with what is going on that I no longer have any interest in listening to the other side. If we let them, these people are going to keep pushing until we no longer have any ground to stand on and I am bound and determined to not let that happen. Listen to what they are saying about anyone that supported or voted for Trump.

Comment

• Sidney gonna release the Kraken .

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          That is true. I guess I can be a bit aggressive with my words sometimes in my attempt to get my point across. Some days, I am so fed up with what is going on that I no longer have any interest in listening to the other side. If we let them, these people are going to keep pushing until we no longer have any ground to stand on and I am bound and determined to not let that happen. Listen to what they are saying about anyone that supported or voted for Trump.

I started to go back through your most recent posts because I recalled something along the lines of what lowthreeohz mentioned, but decided against it. At the end of the day, you're gon do you, just know how it appears and is perceived from the outside looking in; couple that with the fact that those words will never be gone from the innertubes, you might learn to filter yourself some.

Comment

I started to go back through your most recent posts because I recalled something along the lines of what lowthreeohz mentioned, but decided against it. At the end of the day, you're gon do you, just know how it appears and is perceived from the outside looking in; couple that with the fact that those words will never be gone from the innertubes, you might learn to filter yourself some.
                            Thank you. I appreciate your point of view.

Comment

No, not going to go looking to hurt anyone.
                              This speaks to my previous point in this post, but yeah - Bullets flying into bodies in a civil war tends to hurt people. And of course we all have to say the obligatory "I don't wanna hurt anyone." .... for now. But do you want to hurt them in the event of a civil war, when you're shooting at them? If we could all just get real here. Yes, blood, death, destruction and demise. That's what we're talking about. And a whole lot of suffering.

Most of the people around here either don't talk or sound very cowardly. These "outsiders" sound like they just want to run and hide, and then mooch off the success of the victor in whatever way they can. Anyone that weak deserves to be crushed as badly as these commies, and they likely will be as a result of attempting to pathetically "stay neutral" cause "They got a family!!". Retarded, and disgusting. Go ahead and hand your family 1984, and explain to them you did nothing to prevent it while simultaneously pissing all over your heritage and your birthright. Because you were too afraid to stand up to the evil scum of the world. At least tell them the truth. (again this is all hypothetical, and not aimed at anyone in particular)

But you don't sound that way lineemup. You sound like someone who takes what the founding fathers died for seriously enough to actually defend it with force, which is always necessary if you look at history. All that really needs to be said is that you'll await the formation of local militias, and you'll join them. It's your constitutional right to do so, and saying that gets the point across while not violating any law.
                              WH

Comment

• It’s amazing how many people will go after someone saying this will all lead to violence, but the same people turn a blind eye to the violence already happening. Ignoring the violence may end up being to your own detriment.

Comment

Working...
                                X