Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      The fucking left. Make a video about your ideal world for 2030. Make speeches about it. Use it as a campaign slogan. Steal election by any and all means to push your agenda..... then have the audacity to call everyone a conspiracy theorist and racist that says no thanks. The fucking left.

Comment

• Comment

That state is sooo fucked up and corrupt. It’s why we left. Thank God and just in time. That gov has single handedly ruined that beautiful state. It’s a shame.
          Last edited by Trip McNeely; 11-18-2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• 1775 》 2020

Comment

• Full Trump legal team press conference with Rudy Guliani, Sidney Powell and Senior Legal Advisor Jenna Ellis outlining in detail the fraud and illegality of the election. Worth the watch.

Starts at 58:27

Comment

• If you don't want to hear the incoherent ramblings of a raging lunatic (Steven), then skip to about the 20:00 mark.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

If you don't want to hear the incoherent ramblings of a raging lunatic (Steven)...
                      Yeah is it me, or has he been kinda... going south? Or has he always been that way? He seems pretty insulting to a lot of the guests, as well as asking them questions that are irrelevant. Which wouldn't matter, if it were just one or two. But it goes on for too long.

Every once in awhile I try to watch him cause he'll have some interesting title or guest but I always stop a little way in.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Yeah is it me, or has he been kinda... going south? Or has he always been that way? He seems pretty insulting to a lot of the guests, as well as asking them questions that are irrelevant. Which wouldn't matter, if it were just one or two. But it goes on for too long.

Every once in awhile I try to watch him cause he'll have some interesting title or guest but I always stop a little way in.
                        He has always been hyperactive, but in the last few years, he has fought being demonetized by yt, constantly getting strikes, battling in court with yt, health issues, on and on. Getting demonetized was rough because of the cost of running the channel. I think there some other personal issues with his cohosts and such. He must be pretty tough to have made it through all that he has gone through. Sometimes he comes across as a jackass, so there is that too. He does put out a lot of good content, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

I think a lot of people are really irritated with the entire no fraud narrative. This is just that irritation coming through. And it is entirely fictional narrative because there are literally thousands of affidavits of fraud filed in multiple courts in multiple states. For those in denial still, an affidavit is written sworn testimony that is considered evidence in court. That evidence can be corroborated and verified or it can be shown false which would result in contempt or perjury charges.

You are all being lied to and anyone that knows that is probably pretty pissed off and irritated.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Full Trump legal team press conference with Rudy Guliani, Sidney Powell and Senior Legal Advisor Jenna Ellis outlining in detail the fraud and illegality of the election. Worth the watch.

Starts at 58:27
                            American votes are counted by foreign countries?! WTF

Comment

If you don't want to hear the incoherent ramblings of a raging lunatic (Steven), then skip to about the 20:00 mark.

ughhh do you watch this shit?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X