Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• BREAKING: Data Analysts Breaks Down Voter Fraud In Arizona…790,000 Laundered Votes Allegedly Injected Into The System [VIDEO]
      BY MARILYN KATE ON DECEMBER 18, 2020
      THE NUMBERS DON’T LIE – There was massive Democrat voter fraud in Arizona in the 2020 election in a just few key counties.
      Arizona is now reporting 79.9% voter turnout, the HIGHEST in the country according to the latest aggregated results from Statista. It is also easily the biggest turnout in the state’s history.

On November 16, 2020, Arizona was reporting a 65.9% voter turnout — now on November 30, 2020, the Secretary of State’s recommended election results website Arizona Vote is now reporting 79.9% voter turnout!

The Gateway Pundit reported a statistician discussed his finding on Arizona’s fraudulent vote tallies in 2020:

Absolutely breathtaking systemic [sp] fraud is what I see when I look at Arizona’s results. The number of ballots cast was 3,420,565 in 2020 versus 1,037,550 in 1998. The Great State of Arizona had 2,383,015 MORE people vote in 2020 vs 1998.

The number of people in the Great State of Arizona grew by 1,756,241 by my estimate. The Bogus estimate is showing that the population of the State grew by 2,216,503. WOW. This is SUPER DUPER IMPRESSIVE.

The Great State of Arizona had every SINGLE NEW PERSON added to its population VOTE – 100% of all new Arizonans that entered the State since 1998 voted (so no one under 18 must have entered) + 166,511 More People Voted than the population growth; hence the creation of Phantom Sleeper Voters.

Data scientists took a closer look at what happened in 8 counties in Arizona including Maricopa, Pima, Pinal and Coconino counties. AND THE RESULTS ARE SHOCKING.

Our sources tell us that the people behind this video are experts in data science and analytics, and have included the raw data to create transparency in their research and conclusions.

These data scientists identified a whopping 790,175 laundered votes that were injected into the system across 8 counties in Arizona!

Comment

• Whoa! Say what?!?

Comment

• I'm sorry?

Comment

• Lin Wood is either plugged in to things normies aren't privy to, or he's wearing his tin foil hat so tight it's restricting flow.

Without giving credence to the theory above, I'm going to say he knows a whole lot more than he has the ability to prove and share; timing is everything, so perhaps in due coarse.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• It might be wishful thinking or naivete, but I think Wood actually knows something. He has basically dared Roberts to sue him. In one tweet he even pokes Roberts, saying Roberts has not sued him for defamation, even though Wood has said really bad things about Roberts. If Roberts sues, Wood gains "discovery" to go fact-finding, or can release information, documented in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                Lin Wood is either plugged in to things normies aren't privy to, or he's wearing his tin foil hat so tight it's restricting flow.

Without giving credence to the theory above, I'm going to say he knows a whole lot more than he has the ability to prove and share; timing is everything, so perhaps in due coarse.
                Based on the comparison of the photos I saw of live vs dead Epstein, I don't believe he is dead either. There were too many big differences with the nose and ears.

Comment

• This is interesting. I have listened to Lin Wood talk enough to where I believe he is fully competent. He's definitely playing a game here.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• The only good thing that happened in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      The only good thing that happened in 2020.

but those nipples need to breath. Let them free.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        The only good thing that happened in 2020.

Who dat is?

Comment

• Trump Bux Part 2 arriving now

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Who dat is?
                            Worked at a bar in Sturgiss, during bike week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Who dat is?
                              A DAMNED AMARICAN HERE! that's who that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                Worked at a bar in Sturgiss, during bike week.
                                He needs more info if he's going to find her
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X