• Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Who dat is?
      No idea. It was at Sturgis, I think.

Comment

• Comment

• Democratic Missouri Rep. Emanuel Cleaver ended his prayer to open up the 117th Congress on Sunday with the words “amen and awoman.”

Video of the prayer’s ending was posted to Twitter by Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, who pointed out that the word “amen” is Latin for “so be it.”

“It’s not a gendered word,” Reschenthaler wrote. “Unfortunately, facts are irrelevant to progressives. Unbelievable.”

Democratic Missouri Rep. Emanuel Cleaver ended his prayer to open up the 117th Congress on Sunday with the words
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• typical

They really are that stupid. All progressives are
            WH

Comment

• ^^^^Years ago a person on the Washington DC city council used the word niggardly, was excoriated for it, and was forced to apologize for other people not knowing what the word meant.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Ep. 1427 The Big Lie In Georgia - The Dan Bongino Show

For show notes, visit https://bongino.com/ This show is brought to you by Express VPN https://www.expressvpn.com/bongino In this episode, I discuss the explosive new revelations about the Georgia elec

Comment

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        ^^^^Years ago a person on the Washington DC city council used the word niggardly, was excoriated for it, and was forced to apologize for other people not knowing what the word meant.
                        I should pay my friend's 78 year old dad to go give a speech to them. Every other word out of his mouth. He even complained to the black security guard in the lobby of the jps hospital that it "looks like planet of the apes in here". Glad I wasn't there that day.

He'll be doing it till he's 105, he's one of those tall skinny guys that doesn't seem to age normally. I try not to go around him
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I should pay my friend's 78 year old dad to go give a speech to them. Every other word out of his mouth. He even complained to the black security guard in the lobby of the jps hospital that it "looks like planet of the apes in here". Glad I wasn't there that day.

He'll be doing it till he's 105, he's one of those tall skinny guys that doesn't seem to age normally. I try not to go around him
                          he sounds like fun! i like being around those old grumpy turds

Comment

• Unlock your streaming potential with the New DLive ? Global Live Streaming Platform ? Your Stream, Your Rules!

Deplorables feed

Comment

• Wow
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X