No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that fucking idiot has been banned by every website out there .

Comment

• there is absolutely insane rumors about the pope today.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Like this one?

Comment

• So Parler is gonna get taken out it seems...No one wants to take their hosting. Would it be so hard to set up a server farm ?
          This ball is rolling awfully fast and hard now... Little scary

Comment

• Parler will land somewhere, it isn't that big of a deal.

I just wonder at what point people are going to wake up and actually start a campaign to boycott Amazon, Google, Twitter and anyone else. If you don't like what these people are doing then stop being a customer.

My New Years resolution is to rid my life of these dirtbags. I'll be switching to Walmart.com instead of Amazon and I'm going to ditch Facebook entirely. Wal mart isn't the best solution but it is certainly better than Amazon. Facebook is something I can do without entirely.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• There's a phenomenal opportunity for people like Elon Musk, but how many people buying Teslas are liberal and would really revolt? How much would it affect the bottom line? The next most popular electric car remotely comparable to Tesla is a distant second, is it not?

These are wild times.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Parler will land somewhere, it isn't that big of a deal.

I just wonder at what point people are going to wake up and actually start a campaign to boycott Amazon, Google, Twitter and anyone else. If you don't like what these people are doing then stop being a customer.

My New Years resolution is to rid my life of these dirtbags. I'll be switching to Walmart.com instead of Amazon and I'm going to ditch Facebook entirely. Wal mart isn't the best solution but it is certainly better than Amazon. Facebook is something I can do without entirely.
                In last 24 hours, dropped Amazon Prime (won't order either). Dropped Twitter, Gmail, and figuring my exit on Facebook. Fuck em all

Comment

Parler will land somewhere, it isn't that big of a deal.

x2. I've been trying for a while but now I am going to force myself. I order everything from other stores than Amazon. No yt, fb, twitter, apple, etc. I mostly use duckduckgo. The hardest is google and their products.

Comment

If you don't like what these people are doing then stop being a customer.
                    I ditched walmart and google a good while back. Walmart are as big of shitbags as any of the rest. Just order off of ebay, you'll find anything you want from walmart there. Give your money to some independent seller, probably someone who supports gun rights.

Google isn't necessary anymore, they're just slightly more convenient. Their days of being "the best" in search are long gone. This is for two reasons: 1. They've polluted their search results with woke propaganda, and 2. they've taken to giving top results to other major corporations. You'll notice Walgreens and walmart are often the only things listed on the first page, depending on what you searched for. This is because they agree politically, and because they have paid.

The important thing to note is that this is all without showing it as an add. So your first thought is "Oh, this must be the best search result". It is not. It's that they like walmart, and walmart has paid them. It'll be the same with many other companies, even if mom and pop are much closer to you, and are a better match for what you're searching for. You're gonna get walmart anyway, instead of mom and pop. Local business will often show up on page 2 instead. This is not always the case, but most of the time it is.

So use duckduckgo, or startpage. Privacy oriented, unlike google who'd really prefer it if they had a camera in your colon to monitor the activity there. And the search results, as previously mentioned are actually going to be better than google. I've never had a problem. It goes right to what I need when I search, just like google used to.

Google might still be useful for maps, but I kind of doubt it. There's several other GPS programs that work just as well, especially the in-dash unit that came with your car. Gmail is just email, you're not tied to that either. They read all your emails, and freely admit to doing so. Use protonmail:

Proton Mail is the world’s largest secure email service with over 100 million users. Available on Web, iOS, Android, and desktop. Protected by Swiss privacy law.

Works fine, not a damn thing wrong with it. About the only thing I can come up with as a reason to use something from google, is scholar. It's helpful for citations. But I haven't looked around, there is probably something similar that I'm not aware of.
                    WH

Comment

• I stopped watching the NFL 2 years ago.
                      I stopped watching the MLB 1 year ago.
                      I cut cable this Fall.
                      Canceled Netflix this Fall.
                      I deleted Facebook Friday, not suspended, but DELETED it. Never have had a Twitter, Instagram or that bullshit.
                      I deleted Mozilla Firefox, and added Brave.
                      I watch free Pluto TV from my internet stream.
                      I'm looking to get out of Amazon, that one will be hard.
                      Tractor Supply, Publix, Ace Hardware/Home Depot, and local stores should help me out from that.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Yk0OGDKniaI

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I stopped watching the NFL 2 years ago.
                          I stopped watching the MLB 1 year ago.
                          I cut cable this Fall.
                          Canceled Netflix this Fall.
                          I deleted Facebook Friday, not suspended, but DELETED it. Never have had a Twitter, Instagram or that bullshit.
                          I deleted Mozilla Firefox, and added Brave.
                          I watch free Pluto TV from my internet stream.
                          I'm looking to get out of Amazon, that one will be hard.
                          Tractor Supply, Publix, Ace Hardware/Home Depot, and local stores should help me out from that.
                          I quit the NFL about three years ago. I get offered tickets to the Cowboys games, Mavericks games and Ranger games quite a bit and I even quit accepting those. I refuse to support them.

Home Depot is full of woke bitches. I think Lowe's is better but maybe someone else can elaborate if they know. Here in the DFW area Elliott's Hardware is actually awesome, especially for hardware for cars, I try to use them as much as possible. Their people also know a hell of a lot more than the employees at either Lowe's or Home Depot.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I quit the NFL about three years ago. I get offered tickets to the Cowboys games, Mavericks games and Ranger games quite a bit and I even quit accepting those. I refuse to support them.

Home Depot is full of woke bitches. I think Lowe's is better but maybe someone else can elaborate if they know. Here in the DFW area Elliott's Hardware is actually awesome, especially for hardware for cars, I try to use them as much as possible. Their people also know a hell of a lot more than the employees at either Lowe's or Home Depot.
                            The only reason I like Home Depot is because their founder is very pro capitalism, pro family, and spoke highly for Trump. He was on FoxBusiness a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPM View Post
                              yes, and now a "power outage" is reported at the vatican by bigger news sources, and a "power outage" is also reported across Pakistan.

I'm not saying anything that merits a declaration of an "aha!" moment, but something to pay attention to.

Comment

I haven't watched NBA either in person or on TV in well over a year. I will never watch again. I barely watch NFL, and then it's only for my fantasy football teams. Once I'm out of that, then I won't watch. I can't ditch baseball as it's my favorite sport.

As for the others, I can tell you I have family that is high up for Lowe's. I am from NC where Lowe's is based. That's a company that holds its old school values, but they are retail, so they'll do what they think will help them sell. AS for local, Elliott's is the real deal. Everyone should support them!

Comment

Working...
                                X