No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take away my coffee, I might very well look like Sleepy Joe, minus the slurred vocals and stumbling over words of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      Take away my coffee, I might very well look like Sleepy Joe, minus the slurred vocals and stumbling over words of course.
      I'm telling you these are better. Instead of slowly waking up over the course of 2-3 cups of coffee, just pop two of these and be 100% 30 minutes later.

You'll be rick flarring everybody. WOOO!

Comment

• If they put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill, then every one I touch is going to be passed on with a black cawk-n-balls in her mouth.

Comment

• The Donald is a never-ending rally of patriots dedicated to the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

Media, congress, FBI, hildabeast, et al spread continuous lies to get Trump impeached and discredited = ok

hildabeast, FBI illegally have an email server and then actively cover it up = ok

Some guy makes a meme about hildabeast = totally illegal

The only answer for this is war. I've been saying for years that the time for talk as long since passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            If they put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill, then every one I touch is going to be passed on with a black cawk-n-balls in her mouth.
            Wtf kinda racist ass shit is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Wtf kinda racist ass shit is this?
              Why is is racist? Because I'm going to use a black marker? I don't like the fact that they're are going replace the Andrew Jackson, not because they are going to put a black woman on there. It could be George Clooney for all I care. I just don't want them to replace it for political purposes like they are doing. They are trying to totally cancel our history and replace it with what they think is better. That includes us horrible racist white people. I want to incite and trigger as many leftists as possible. Don't try to pin the race card on me for some bullshit reason.

If you want to get triggered by a racist, listen to this whore and see if you think she is a racist.
              Adam Carolla says 'the left' acts like they are still in high school and care more about popularity than doing right by the people on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight...

Last edited by line-em-up; 01-27-2021, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Comment

If they put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill, then every one I touch is going to be passed on with a black cawk-n-balls in her mouth.
                  If I get bored and I happen to find myself sitting at my desk I will pull out my wallet, grab a pen, and write this on every bill that I have that has a denomination higher than $20.

"I had to suck a dick for this, the struggle is real. Stay in school girls."
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Stay in school girls."
                    What happens if you pull out? j/k

Comment

Why is is racist? Because I'm going to use a black marker? I don't like the fact that they're are going replace the Andrew Jackson, not because they are going to put a black woman on there. It could be George Clooney for all I care. I just don't want them to replace it for political purposes like they are doing. They are trying to totally cancel our history and replace it with what they think is better. That includes us horrible racist white people. I want to incite and trigger as many leftists as possible. Don't try to pin the race card on me for some bullshit reason.

If you want to get triggered by a racist, listen to this whore and see if you think she is a racist.
                      Adam Carolla says 'the left' acts like they are still in high school and care more about popularity than doing right by the people on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight...

https://79days.news/watch?id=600f19a2b7a24c0abfd71fb6
                      You crawfishing pussy. Don't forget to clean your sheets before the next rally.

Comment

You crawfishing pussy. Don't forget to clean your sheets before the next rally.
                        Give me a break. Just because you imagined something doesn't make it so. Do you want to ban color words now? What about the word, red. Can I use that or would it be racists against indians? Can I even use the word, indian, anymore. Does that word upset you too? It sounds like you're the one that needs to man up if you can't handle someone using a simple word. Geez

Comment

Give me a break. Just because you imagined something doesn't make it so. Do you want to ban color words now? What about the word, red. Can I use that or would it be racists against indians? Can I even use the word, indian, anymore. Does that word upset you too? It sounds like you're the one that needs to man up if you can't handle someone using a simple word. Geez
                          You very purposly said you were going to draw "black cawk-n-balls in her mouth.", and not because you were using a black marker.

Be proud of who you are. Don't try to crawfish on it now.

Comment

You very purposly said you were going to draw "black cawk-n-balls in her mouth.", and not because you were using a black marker.

Is there something inherently racist about a black woman having a black cock shoved in her mouth?

Is the website blacks on blondes racist? Is there something racist about my love of the website round and brown?
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

https://patriots.win/p/11SK7IDbyy/a-...e-was-just-/c/

Media, congress, FBI, hildabeast, et al spread continuous lies to get Trump impeached and discredited = ok

hildabeast, FBI illegally have an email server and then actively cover it up = ok

Some guy makes a meme about hildabeast = totally illegal

The only answer for this is war. I've been saying for years that the time for talk as long since passed.
                              Well, there is very clearly a falsehood on that meme, says you must be a legal citizen of the US to vote... that got him arrested.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Well, excuuuuuse me!

Seriously, I have no problem being called a racist or whatever for something that I intended to say, but I don't want to be called out for something that wasn't intended and frankly so benign. That's my last word on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X