Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    Well, excuuuuuse me!

Seriously, I have no problem being called a racist or whatever for something that I intended to say, but I don't want to be called out for something that wasn't intended and frankly so benign. That's my last word on this.
    I'm glad you can accept who you are.

We still love you.

Comment

• Draw a cawk-n-balls on this

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        Draw a cawk-n-balls on this
        Not needed, he already has the look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I'm glad you can accept who you are.

We still love you.
          I love you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
            Draw a cawk-n-balls on this
            He probably already has one under there. It belongs to xi jinping.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Last week, Joseph Robinette Biden was inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States. The federal government began arresting those it claims attempted to interfere violently with Congress' constitutional duties to authenticate Electoral College votes on Jan. 6. The

Senate announced it would go forward with a second impeachment trial of Donald J. Trump, even though he is no longer in office.

And the Defense Intelligence Agency sent a two-page memo to Senator Ron Wyden, D-Ore. Guess which of these events never made it to the front pages?

If you guessed the DIA memo, then you'd be correct.

In that memo, the government acknowledged for the first time that it willingly and knowingly has violated the Constitution by using commercially available software to track the movements of innocent people in America without search warrants.

When asked how it could get away with this, the DIA told Wyden it had a unique interpretation of a recent Supreme Court decision that expressly prohibits the very spying in which the DIA engages.

Here is the backstory: https://www.newsmax.com/judgeandrewp...28/id/1007584/

Comment

• What you go to prison for, government does as a matter of course. Rules for thee, but not for me.

Should be interesting to see what they do about the Gamestop debacle. If you don't let the plebs buy in, who are you going to screw over? They're stuck between a rock and a hard place. We're all hoping it crushes them to death.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Last week, Joseph Robinette Biden was inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States. The federal government began arresting those it claims attempted to interfere violently with Congress' constitutional duties to authenticate Electoral College votes on Jan. 6. The

Senate announced it would go forward with a second impeachment trial of Donald J. Trump, even though he is no longer in office.

And the Defense Intelligence Agency sent a two-page memo to Senator Ron Wyden, D-Ore. Guess which of these events never made it to the front pages?

If you guessed the DIA memo, then you'd be correct.

In that memo, the government acknowledged for the first time that it willingly and knowingly has violated the Constitution by using commercially available software to track the movements of innocent people in America without search warrants.

When asked how it could get away with this, the DIA told Wyden it had a unique interpretation of a recent Supreme Court decision that expressly prohibits the very spying in which the DIA engages.

Here is the backstory: https://www.newsmax.com/judgeandrewp...28/id/1007584/
                    Not surprising. Good read, Thanks for the link.

Comment

Comment

• ^^^hahaha

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X