Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    This post alone makes me thankful for my judicious approach to blocking advertising and not watching "live TV". I refuse to pay to be advertised to, then be followed across the digital world.

All that to say, I wasn't privy to this before seeing your post.
    AdAway is an open source ad blocker for Android using the hosts file.

But anyway - Gay sex with satan ROFL!!

Hey, he's just getting what a lot of hellfire and brimstone preachers promised. They warned him! I grew up around those wackos, they'd tell kids this was going to happen to them if they did x thing. Although they used the word "sodomized" iirc
    Last edited by Gasser64; 03-28-2021, 09:37 AM.
    WH

Comment

• I think it's kind of funny that they are depicting the Angel of Light and the fairest amongst the Heavenly Host as a red-faced nigger who is down for gay butt sex.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        I think it's kind of funny that they are depicting the Angel of Light and the fairest amongst the Heavenly Host as a red-faced nigger who is down for gay butt sex.
        I don't understand why it's funny???
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I don't understand why it's funny???
          You have no sense of humor and definitely cannot sniff out irony even when it's right in your face.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• and it's whitey committing hate crimes against Asians. That looks like another ni66er to me. https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...cb556bc8f1.mp4

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              and it's whitey committing hate crimes against Asians. That looks like another 343534634563463456 to me. https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...cb556bc8f1.mp4
              What's sad is that people will film instead of helping stop nonsense. Clearly we didn't see what transpired before, but that was nonsense. Probably a gun free zone too.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                What's sad is that people will film instead of helping stop nonsense. Clearly we didn't see what transpired before, but that was nonsense. Probably a gun free zone too.
                As a group I don't like most blacks, also not all that fond of Asians. If I saw that fight going on I would have thrown them a knife and wouldn't have cared which one of them picked it up.

Edit: I believe I should be a little bit more clear when I say I don't like Asians. What I don't like are the Chinese; I'm pretty cool with all the rest of them even Indians and Pakis.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^Shit's fake^^

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                      ^^Shit's fake^^
                      The flyer may be fake but the sentiment is spot-on.

Comment

• that shit has been around since the early 60's .

Comment

• I was wondering about the validity of the flyer, but like SVO said, that is what they think about us.
                          Last edited by line-em-up; 03-30-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• * than, not then.
                            Just say'n
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Them: "We will not stop until there are more white homicides then (lol) Black"

Me: Have you tried not killing Black people? That should achieve your goal.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                Them: "We will not stop until there are more white homicides then (lol) Black"

Me: Have you tried not killing Black people? That should achieve your goal.
                                Those people are probably not very good at math either.

Comment

Working...
                                X