X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• The Ted Cruz bit is funny.

Ted Cruz had a great comeback when Deadspin asked for proof of him playing basketball on Capitol Hill

Cork Gaines Jan 25, 2017, 11:55 AM ET
        Ted Cruz
        Ethan Miller/Getty Images
        Sen. Ted Cruz has reportedly been organizing basketball games at the Senate office building, and this led to a great Twitter exchange between a sports website and the Texas senator.

In a recent column about the "new Ted Cruz," Tim Alberta of Politico Magazine said Cruz has been using basketball games to help build and repair relationships with fellow Republican senators.

Alberta also dropped this little nugget: "Cruz is said to be a surprisingly good jump-shooter with miserable form."

That caught the attention of Deadspin, which put out a public request for proof of Cruz playing hoops, in the form of either a photo or a video.

Cruz replied to the request through his official Twitter account, and it was fantastic. Cruz, who many think looks just like Duke basketball star Grayson Allen, submitted a photo of Allen and said, "What do I win?"

Timothy Fred "Tim" Kennedy is an American former professional mixed martial artist who most recently competed in the UFC's Middleweight division.
        He was an Army Ranger assigned to the 7th Special Forces Group, where he served on Operational Detachments Alpha. During this time he was also a sniper, sniper instructor, and the principal combatives instructor for C Company, 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group. Kennedy deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom multiple times.

With the challenge issued and accepted, there’s only one thing left to do: fight! At the time of this writing, Marchman had not yet replied to Kennedy’s tweet. But he will. Of course he will. I mean, come on, who wouldn’t want to fight this guy?

And Tim Marchman:
        Last edited by Jimbo; 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• LMGDAO, I love Tim Kennedy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Somebody post the video. I want to see them getting ran over by an all american muscle car.

well mostly american

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

This is actually a pretty good meme for the liberals' reaction to trump. Had me laughing anyway
                WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Finally, a woman that fucking gets it.

She said "created", which automatically puts her as a crazy religious theocratic zealot to the libs.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        LMGDAO, I love Tim Kennedy
                        I haven't seen it, but he was supposed to be in Range15.

Comment

• Screenshot from DemocratUnderground.com

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X