No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, being asymptomatic but still shedding virus = vaccine doesn't work? Do you guys understand what's going on here?

Comment

• Using myself as a test rat here, I had both rounds of the Moderna vaccine in January/February 2021 and later had a pre-surgery COVID test on June 30 which was negative. Granted the so-called Delta variant (aka the Indian variant) wasn’t widely mentioned yet as being widespread in the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        Do you guys understand what's going on here?
        I believe I do. You gotta question What is their END GAME ? If you know their playbook, in the end, its about POWER. The means to that is controlling the populace and more importantly , the ELECTIONS. Too much Covid, gotta have mail in ballots...

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
          Granted the so-called Delta variant (aka the Indian variant) wasn’t widely mentioned yet as being widespread in the U.S.
          I thought the Delta variant was shortened from the Indian River Delta, since you it was frowned upon to reference the country of origin (spawned from China Virus). Then (on Twitter) I was told that it had moved to the Greek alphabet for names? Then recently there was a Columbia variant... Wait, what?
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Good news for a change.

Warrior Nation on Gab: 'DO THIS AND THE SCAM IS OVER. Patrick King in Alberta represented himself in court after being fined $1200 dollars for protesting against the Covid-Hoax, slew the beast and emerged VICTORIOUS. He issued a subpoena to the Provincial Health Minister for proof that the so-called Covid-19 Virus exists, and they were forced to admit that they had no evidence whatsoever. The virus has never been isolated, and thus the government had no legal grounds to impose any of the punishing restrictions they have inflicted on society. Since this shocking confession came to light, the Province has since rescinded all Covid-Restrictions and now officially treats Covid-19 as nothing more than a mild flu! WE WON King has shown the template to be followed WORLDWIDE. This is what can happen when you are not re-presented by a BAR (British Accredited Registry) Lawyer who's first obligation is to the Corrupted Courts and not their client. https://www.bitchute.com/video/euMT6jUwXhym/'

DO THIS AND THE SCAM IS OVER.
            Patrick King in Alberta Australia represented himself in court after being fined $1200 dollars for protesting against the Covid-Hoax, slew the beast and emerged VICTORIOUS.

He issued a subpoena to the Provincial Health Minister for proof that the so-called Covid-19 Virus exists, and they were forced to admit that they had no evidence whatsoever.

The virus has never been isolated, and thus the government had no legal grounds to impose any of the punishing restrictions they have inflicted on society. Since this shocking confession came to light, the Province has since rescinded all Covid-Restrictions and now officially treats Covid-19 as nothing more than a mild flu! WE WON

King has shown the template to be followed WORLDWIDE. This is what can happen when you are not re-presented by a BAR (British Accredited Registry) Lawyer who's first obligation is to the Corrupted Courts and not their client.

Patriot Patrick King represented himself in court after being fined $1200 dollars for protesting against the Covid-Hoax, he slew the beast and emerged VICTORIOUS. He issued a subpoena to the Provincial Health Minister for proof that the so-called Co…

Comment

• I wonder how quick that video would get pulled if it was posted on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                I wonder how quick that video would get pulled if it was posted on YouTube
                Real quick. But they can only slow us down now. Can't stop us. Library exists. Peer to peer video hosting/sharing. Free speech video platform. Paid in their crypto LBRY Credits (iirc)

Explore a whole universe of videos on Odysee from regular people just like you!
                WH

Comment

• As you watch this, think about how it relates to what they are trying to do to us now. It is eerily similar.

This video was made in collaboration with Academy of Ideas. They create videos explaining the ideas of history's great thinkers in order to help supply the w...

As I watch this, it encourages me to stay stronger than I already and and not let their constant and intentional barrage of confusing info and fear mongering get to me. These people are constantly lying and changing their stories to intentionally create confusion in us. STAY STRONG.

Comment

• Alright guys. This is a MUST VIEW. Guy has legit credentials (Mayo Clinic Pathologist).. He lays out what the jab does. Make your own decisions, but make sure they're informed decisions. ye its 17 minutes, but freaking take a minute to watch it.
                    Ryan Cole MD AFLDS PHYSICIAN A scientific clarification of what these injections do in the head and other organs of the vaccinated people

Just ONE of the interesting points he brings up, with all these people that have died from the "vaccine", how come NO ONE is doing autopsies to find out whats going on ? Its the absolute best opportunity to see what these shots have done to the human body, so WHY NOT DO IT ????
                    Last edited by dcs13; 08-07-2021, 02:11 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• Of all the shit these fuckers let roll, they're pissed at Pompeo over a missing bottle of whiskey and some trinkets.. Just another example of their desire to destroy anything on the right.

Comment

• Comment

• Antifa Terrorists Violently Attack Christian Families *With Young Children* Gathered to Pray on Portland Waterfront – Police Were Called, But Didn’t Respond (VIDEO)

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            Antifa Terrorists Violently Attack Christian Families *With Young Children* Gathered to Pray on Portland Waterfront – Police Were Called, But Didn’t Respond (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons
                            The only thing it takes to stop this is a bunch of people dressed just like the antifa guys shooting the antifa guys with rifles within seconds of them pulling a stunt like this. After two or three times Soros won't have enough money to talk anyone into pulling these kind of stunts.

If someone really felt like doing something they could deliberately put themselves into a position where antifa attacks them and they could then legally gun all of them down. Last I looked Kyle Rittenhouse is walking around as a free man and it's unlikely they will ever get a conviction against him. It took a Tim McVeigh to check the federal government's aggression under Bill Clinton and Janet Reno. Who will be the next person who the state and the citizenry vilifies as a monster whose actions vastly benefited the people that will attack them for acting?
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I would be willing to be the one to unload mine on each and every one of these bullies, consequences be damned. After that, you can bet the next group of basement dwellers would think twice before they attack a bunch of innocent looking victims.

Comment

• Yeah a good massacre has that effect. If you look at history it really does. What needs to happen, is none of the guys that do the shooting get caught or at least get any legal trouble. That sends a clear message that you're gonna die, and nothing will even come of it.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X