X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "God's body count" bitter much?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      ^^^ Dude, the general category in this part of the forum is “God and Country” so I don’t see where you have any logical basis for your statement. You should stick to thinking first before pecking out your responses.
      I should have specified to me. Proselytizing to me is futile.

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
      I think SVO is trying to say he’s wasting his time trying to change his point of view….
      Spot-on.

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
      "God's body count" bitter much?
      Not bitter at all and the most defining moments of my life came from me doing my level best to add to that count. My statement is purely factual with no emotion. I can say tobacco's body count as well without feeling animosity towards tobacco. Unlike God I can actually prove the existence of tobacco.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Unlike God I can actually prove the existence of tobacco.
        I believe God could, in fact, prove the existence of tobacco.

Comment

• ^^^ I left that for "the king" to rake me over the coals for; not you.

Have god post a picture of some tobacco next to a Dr. Pepper can. I bet you I can do it before he does despite him being omnipotent.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

^^^ I left that for "the king" to rake me over the coals for; not you.

Have god post a picture of some tobacco next to a Dr. Pepper can. I bet you I can do it before he does despite him being omnipotent.

Pretty sure he's busy helping the admins with the database error... seems like a pretty big nut to crack. Maybe later?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Pretty sure he's busy helping the admins with the database error... seems like a pretty big nut to crack. Maybe later?
              hahahaha!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

^^^ I left that for "the king" to rake me over the coals for; not you.
                Boring….

Comment

Boring….
                  I know you ain't going out like that...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I know you ain't going out like that...
                    I hate to criticize the man for his inability to assemble words into unambiguous sentences, because even so-called professional MSM “journalists” frequently fail to do that. I believe my earlier speculation that his reported lead exposure at an early age likely rendered him somewhat retarded and that may be the root cause.
                    Last edited by The King; 11-04-2021, 05:41 AM.

Comment

I hate to criticize the man for his inability to assemble words into unambiguous sentences, because even so-called professional MSM “journalists” frequently fail to do that. I believe my earlier speculation that his reported lead exposure at an early age likely rendered him somewhat retarded and that may be root cause.
                      Much better...

Comment

• I truly hope this place ends up in the innertubes archive, too much ish to have just disappear into the ether.

Comment

^^^ This really isn't the place to proselytize; you should stick to doing that at church or on the sidewalk in front of an abortion clinic.
                          This statement has 0 truth.
                          1. I wasn't proselytizing.
                          2. If I had been proselytizing and there ever was a place, it's here. Nothing much happening here.
                          3. I don't walk in front of abortion clinics, nor does that depict what a believer should be doing.

Also, You avoided Israel.

Look I know God's real. Ironically my faith doesn't come from any of my comment from before. I have seen concrete evidence. So, the Bible could be flawed and it wouldmt change it. The apostles could be liars, Jesus could have sinned, but for me I cannot deny the existence. So knowing what I know I just wondered how you, after going to seminary, turned cold. tbh I thought you were going to say you were going for Catholic priest. That is all. No worries man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                            This statement has 0 truth.
                            1. I wasn't proselytizing.
                            2. If I had been proselytizing and there ever was a place, it's here. Nothing much happening here.
                            3. I don't walk in front of abortion clinics, nor does that depict what a believer should be doing.

Also, You avoided Israel.

Look I know God's real. Ironically my faith doesn't come from any of my comment from before. I have seen concrete evidence. So, the Bible could be flawed and it wouldmt change it. The apostles could be liars, Jesus could have sinned, but for me I cannot deny the existence. So knowing what I know I just wondered how you, after going to seminary, turned cold. tbh I thought you were going to say you were going for Catholic priest. That is all. No worries man.
                            Not proselytizing? What are you an atheist or something?

You don't protest in front of abortion clinics? Once again I ask you, are you an atheist or something?

You should really consider sharing your concrete evidence about God's existence with the rest of the world since no one has ever been able to come up with any real evidence before.

Have you ever been to Israel, known anyone from Israel, or know anything about the actual country? None of the Israelis believe what Christians believe about Israel. You forget that Israel is full of people who are not Christians and who think that Christians are fools for believing what they do. The Israelis manipulate Christians to get money out of them and sympathy. I could give a rat's ass about what happens in some tiny country in a part of the world I hope to never return to even though it's the only country there that is nice enough to really want to visit.

Comment

Not proselytizing? What are you an atheist or something?

You don't protest in front of abortion clinics? Once again I ask you, are you an atheist or something?

You should really consider sharing your concrete evidence about God's existence with the rest of the world since no one has ever been able to come up with any real evidence before.

Have you ever been to Israel, known anyone from Israel, or know anything about the actual country? None of the Israelis believe what Christians believe about Israel. You forget that Israel is full of people who are not Christians and who think that Christians are fools for believing what they do. The Israelis manipulate Christians to get money out of them and sympathy. I could give a rat's ass about what happens in some tiny country in a part of the world I hope to never return to even though it's the only country there that is nice enough to really want to visit.
                              I'm good with not casting my pearls before swine as far as sharing proof on this open forum. Most of you are good with me, but as I said, not here to convert anybody. You probably know more Bible than me and that is why I asked how your heart turned cold, so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                                I'm good with not casting my pearls before swine as far as sharing proof on this open forum.Most of you are good with me, but as I said, not here to convert anybody. You probably know more Bible than me and that is why I asked how your heart turned cold, so to speak.
                                I wish I could say that you weren't typical. There's lots of people that say that they can or will release the Kraken but they never do; not a single time in the past 2000 years has anyone ever been able to back up their claims about having hard evidence despite the absolute Foundation of Christianity being Faith with no proof. When the religion requires belief without proof why does everyone run around flapping their gums saying that they have some?

This sort of thing is why I have distain for religion and absolute contempt Evangelical Christianity.

Comment

Working...
                                X