• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              The Libs beating themselves

Where do we send the check? Asking for myself.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• If you were wondering if MSM is still spreading fake news, wonder no more.

Same rag that published this:

Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• SANCTUARY SHERIFF FACES REMOVAL FROM OFFICE FOR AIDING CRIMINAL ILLEGALS
                        Sheriff Hernandez blocking feds from rounding up felon illegals

Travis Co. Sheriff Sally Hernandez is facing removal from office after defying Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s call to end “sanctuary city” policies which aid criminal aliens.
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbIgsGJpQiQ&ab_channel=TheAlexJonesChannel[/ame]

@ 2:00 "Uuuuuummmmm. I think we shouldn't have borders."
                        WTF? how is this a thing now?
                        Can anyone explain how this is even remotely palatable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          @ 2:00 "Uuuuuummmmm. I think we shouldn't have borders."
                          WTF? how is this a thing now?
                          Not one single texan interviewed in that video, you can tell by the accent. Bunch of damned yankees that brought their politics with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Not one single texan interviewed in that video, you can tell by the accent. Bunch of damned yankees that brought their politics with them.
                            Don't you just love that? They haven't got a clue. "We wrecked Michigan (1980s), let's move to Texas!" "We wrecked California (presently), let's move to Texas!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              Don't you just love that? They haven't got a clue. "We wrecked Michigan (1980s), let's move to Texas!" "We wrecked California (presently), let's move to Texas!"
                              Oh yeah, flee the ruined state to a successful state, better bring the politics that doomed the previous state with me.

I feel like a dying breed these days, a born and raised texan.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                Oh yeah, flee the ruined state to a successful state, better bring the politics that doomed the previous state with me.

I feel like a dying breed these days, a born and raised texan.
                                Fortunately, the election of the president would suggest otherwise. And although it is very unpopular to admit you voted for Trump in certain circles, I am encouraged that 75% of Californians want an end to sanctuary cities.
                                The research I've been doing says having all this immigration is by design. Soros funds all of these "liberal" entities (like the BLM, Women's March, MoveOn.org, and the Muslim Student Organization) and preys on racist sympathizers by suggesting racism where there is none, essentially pitting Americans against each other and the illegals in the country. There is a worldwide multi-step plan, basically to end the US through divisiveness and dilution of American value-holding citizens. This whole notion of "open borders" is at the crux of it. The media is so on the payroll it's obvious. Sounds like tinfoil hat stuff, but I see a world of change from growing up Texan to now like you're saying. My family has been here since before Texas was a state.

Comment

Working...
                                X